Writing Challenge – Day 30: Epilogue – Write a letter to yourself.
Talking or writing to yourself is not an activity reserved exclusively for crazies and narcissists, so try to take this letter seriously, or at least try to end this right. You might feel a bit douchy, but suck it up, girl. This will be short and painless.
So here are a few reminders of things you must keep in mind in order that have a more harmonious existence.
- Sometimes you come off as a patronizing bitch in writing. Try to avoid that. It’s annoying.
- Whenever you’re getting cranky, which happens more than it should, remember to hop on the damn elliptical.
- On that same note. Keep up with the workout. It’s good for you.
- On that same note, keep exercising the writing muscle. Improvement is at hand.
- Bake that damn pavlova already. And let me eat it. All of it.
- A movie a day is doable and good for the soul. Make it happen.
- Finish that delicious Philip K. Dick book you started reading last week, but don’t fry your brain in the process.
- Continue your Chinese studies, give Japanese a chance, and try with a European language. It’s good for the brain.
- Last, but not least, take deep breaths in times of panic. Remember that you do well with things that scare you.
And now, please stop talking about yourself. You’re kind of a bummer sometimes. Fix that!
–You know who.
Song Challenge – Day 30: Your favourite song at this time last year.
My memory just doesn’t go that far. Seriously. But based on my music playlist, I was listening to the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World soundtrack and to Prodigy’s Invaders Must Die.
Now, what the hell am I going to write next week?