Posts by raptors661

The guy he retweeted has a bunch of Pepe frogs as his header image. 
Other than one subplot that kinda drags, this was FANTASTIC. A few moments floored me. Performances were all great, Ridley and Driver's especially. I have a feeling that there will be aspects of this movie that will piss a few people off, judging by a couple people's reactions in my screening. Won't do any rankings in the series until I see this again, but this is one of my favorites of the year.
My family is having Thanksgiving tomorrow. Brother works at Walmart, I work at a movie theater, so we were working doubles all day thanksgiving, yesterday and today. I'm so very tired.    Seriously, thanks to everyone here. I know I don't post a lot, but the trumpocalypse thread is keeping me sane throughout all of this, and I'm always reading the post release threads. The depression thread helps a bunch as well.    So, thanks to all you wonderful fuckers.
I believe the studio blocked all Tuesday cheap pricing for this movie. Cheap bastards!
Did anyone else notice the final voiceover delivered by Louis Lane sounded nothing like Amy Adams? There's even a part with superman flying in saying "is this guy still bothering you" that sounded nothing like Cavill.
  I work at a theater and the opening Thursday/friday showings were dead quiet. Only heard laughing from the everyday normal Saturday crowd with families.
Rick not shooting Negan as soon as he walked right out the door was really stupid.  Odd choice to use Weird Al's Another One Rides the Bus.
That was really, really weird. If they were going for a joke, I must have missed it.
He's from Fargo, ND and he's getting laughed out of the state. His picture is getting mocked by so many people up here.