Posts by HunterTarantino

The Disaster Artist: Tommy makes his acting class debut. “I name him Mark, like Mark Damon in Talented Ridley Man!” Investing in the studio. Paul Scheer using the director bathroom. The premiere.
Nice John Kricfaulski-esque renderings of the enablers. I hope Collins regains her spine and reconsiders. I have no faith in McCain. Flake is also untrustworthy, but his donation to Jones, while vain in amount and action, makes him a wild card. Kill the bill.
Son of a bitch, you stole my line!
 Damned if he did, damned if he didn't. I still think this cranks up the heat on the GOP to a point where their conscience might burn them alive. My take: https://twitter.com/JohnNadaChance/status/938817265990078464
On his end. Not ours.
The slurring! Holy fuck, Trump turned into Dustin from Stranger Things at the end.
Fake wealth.
 AH DO DECLARE THAT MAINE JUSTICE DOES NOT WANT THE SWAMP DRAINED BECAUSE WE NEED THAT SWAMP FULL O' GATUHZ! *clap clap*
I'll run till I puke for a Dead Bang Blu-ray. It'll fit nicely with The Challenge and 52 Pick-Up for my 80's Frankenheimer collection.
I'm most proud of the last one.