Posts by HunterTarantino

FYI: I've posted the soundtrack listing in the supplement thread.   Via Boone: CASABLANCA - Music from the Motion Picture
Music from the Motion Picture Executive Soundtrack Producers - Tom Ford and Dave Kendall   Lin-Manuel Miranda & David Byrne - As Time Goes By Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Genesis No Go - Ramones Stormy Weather - Frank Sinatra With or Without You - U2 Touched by the Hand of God - New Orde Clampdown - The Clash Boy (Go) - The Golden Palominos Pump Up the Volume - M/A/R/R/S American Storm - Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band Dragon Attack - Queen Atlantic...
David Byrne to Score 'Casablanca' for Warner Bros. (Exclusive)   Former Talking Heads frontman David Byrne, no stranger to the 1980's, will score Tom Ford's 1987-set Casablanca "restyling" set to hit theaters in December via Warner Bros. Byrne won an Academy Award for his work on that year's Best Picture winner The Last Emperor. Other film scores include Married to the Mob and Young Adam.   Meanwhile, Ford has hired Dave Kendall, who spearheaded MTV's groundbreaking...
Oh, please let someone other than Elvis or Moltisanti laugh at my bonus pick. I'm begging here.
Bruce Willis as Carl, manager of the Casablanca and the guy behind the bar. A composite character blending elements of the namesake role and the bartender Sascha.   Original Score Composed by David Byrne   Executive Soundtrack Producer - Dave Kendall
It doesn't ease the monstrosity of the Florida shooting, but not two, but 13 Russians indicted? As the news says, an actual arrest of these folks might take time, but Mueller just took a lot of pawns off Trumpy's 4D Chess board. Fantastic.   And the truth shall set us free, so I hope. Really explains the recently quiet Twitter feed.
Ahead of the first full trailer's attachment to the Tarantino Manson film on August 9, 2019 (if it does get released then but for posterity's sake), the MPAA weights in:   Casablanca (Warner Bros. Pictures) - rated R for pervasive language, violence, strong sexual and drug content, and some graphic nudity.
Although no formal announcement was made, the following appeared via Twitter:   Per Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr. on Twitter, Tom Ford's Nocturnal Animals lead, Amy Adams, will have a small role in his Casablanca remake that he's currently lensing for Warner Bros.   Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor spotted on the set of Tom Ford's Casablanca. Sources say he's not musically involved but actually has a role in the film as "a violent drug dealer and petty criminal."...
That's actually a tenable concept, Judas. I dig it.
Amy Adams as Yvonne, Rick's jealous, distrusting girlfriend, who has grown tired of his slavish devotion to his business.