Posts by AtomTastic

I took the last 35mm print of that for my Springsteen festival, sorry!
Boss Cinema: Springsteenian Films   Badlands The Wrestler Cop Land The Place Beyond The Pines Atlantic City The Deer Hunter 25th Hour The Indian Runner
I want to see the Carpenter Exorcist III.
No Franchise for You!   On Her Majesty's Secret Service John Carter King Arthur: Legend of the Sword The Man from UNCLE The Lone Ranger Planet of the Apes (2001) Green Lantern The Golden Compass The A-Team The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Dick Tracy Superman Returns
The Weird and Wild World of the 2000s or: Bushworld   W. United 93 In The Loop Burn After Reading Southland Tales The Hurt Locker Stop-Loss Team America: World Police Syriana  V for Vendetta  Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call – New Orleans
Jamie gonna Jamie.
lol ok
From Mr. Scorsays:
Beyond was one of the most inert and unmemorable blockbusters in recent memory. Into Darkness > Beyond!
+ AGE OF INNOCENCE - GANDHI   2 1984 THE BOUNTY John Fryer 3 1985 MY BEAUTIFUL LAUNDRETTE Johnny 3 1985 A ROOM WITH A VIEW Cecil Vyse 3 1986 NANOU Maxo 4 1988 THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS OF BEING Tomas 3 1988 STARS AND BARS Henderson Dores 3 1989 EVERSMILE, NEW JERSEY Fergus O'Connell 3 1989 MY LEFT FOOT Christy Brown 6 1992 THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS Hawkeye (Nathaniel Poe) 5 1993 THE AGE OF INNOCENCE Newland Archer 3 1993 IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER Gerry Conlon 2 1996 THE...