Posts by catartik

Speaking of weightless, what did you think of that tarmac-in-the-dark-fiery-CGI-battle ending?
CNBC is reporting the deal could be officially announced on Thursday.
Here's my favourite albums, and song from that album, alphabetically.   August Burns Red - Phantom Anthem Song - Invisible Enemy       Brand New - Science Fiction Song - 451     Chris Stapleton - From A Room: Volume 1 Song - Second One To Know     Cradle Of Filth - Cryptoriana: The Seductiveness Of Decay Song - Heartbreak And Seance     Demon Hunter - Outlive Song - Slight The Odds     Hundred Suns - The Prestaliis Song -...
Speaking as someone who had two different bullies in highschool, at least when went I was home I had some reprieve from it.  Plus I had distractions with a part time job and stuff.  But going to school in the morning was the worst.     I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have to worry about what was being said about me 24/7 on social media.  It would be torture.   I don't have kids yet, but I don't understand where we've gone as a society in which children have...
Marvel Studios had to use B-listers out of necessity. WB has to use B-Listers because they can’t get anyone to like Superman or Batman.
So Dinosaur Island 5 is now Dinosaur Volcano Rises? I like it.
It’s going to be a difficult week avoiding spoilers for this. I think I’ll steer clear of all reviews too.
Right. Exactly. The reaction to that fear has already been covered in Civil War. Where it goes fromthere after “enchanceds” save the world from Thanos is anyone’s guess, but nobody would want their kids going to school next to someone who can start fires with their mind. Regardless of that kid is the valedictorian or not.Using the mind stone as a way to unlock latent mutant abilities might be the right way to go.
Actually it was Bob Iger, not Feige, that said they have thousands of characters that could be used in different geological places or times that we haven’t seen yet.That doesn’t mean multiverses to me. It means setting Fantastic 4 in the 1960s, or expanding the cosmic universe.Why the heck would they need to recast Captain America I they have access to all of the Fantastic Four characters and their rogues , X-Men characters and their rogues, plus Blade, Daredevil,...
My God, Andy, I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re feeling. I hope you can find some comfort in my words that I truly do care about you. We’re all thinking of you.