Posts by Jmurdoch

"Drunk Before Breakfast" -Steve Bannon
If so we'll see them in court.
 It's true about mutual combat! Our resident real life superhero/crazy person Phoenix Jones knocked a dude out after said dude agreed to combat. I wont post the link but do a youtube search for Phoenix Jones and it will probably pop up.
Fuck you Ajit and the FCC. Washington State will keep net neutrality on its own. http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/dec/13/washington-will-keep-net-neutrality-in-state-if-fc/
Ryan is 2nd in line of succession for the Presidency.  If TrumPence both leave office before 2018, would Ryan still retire?
Districts 2 and 6 look pretty suspect just base on their shapes. I don't know anything about Alabama population density but I'm guessing there's other reasons the county lines got drawn the way they are.
Man this feels good. Like a weight is off my shoulders. Evil lost. Sure it may be just for tonight but I need moral victories like this if I'm going to get through this shit show. Thank you black voters. Thank you women. Thank you Alabama.
How I wish that horse had bucked Moore off. Hopefully Alabama voters can make up for it.
I or II?
A Latveria/Wakanda war would have so many story opportunities. I would love to see that.