Posts by McIrish

I think it’s Paul Mooney.Keenan Ivory Wayans is cool, funny, and charming but I didn’t think anyone thought so highly of him.
Very happy to see everything arrived on time and that you are pleased with the choices!Merry Christmas everyone!
Amazon sat on my order for Bendrix from Dec 9th until today, since I chose free shipping. It finally shipped today and he should get it on Weds.
I was spoiled by Subotai! This arrived Tuesday, love all of it. I took a picture real quick before work so I only show off one of the set of four glasses. This all looks terrific! Thank you so much! Bendrix should be receiving his gifts early next week.
Andy, I’m so sorry for your loss.
I have not gotten my poop grouped yet with regards to Bendrix’s gifts. Will finalize by end of weekend.
I was bragging as well about Judas being my Santa 2 xmas’s ago. You’re a good man Judas!
Hi Jacob,I sent you a PM with his info when I had him last year. Not sure if current but I know he isn’t on the site all the time and may take a while to get back to you.
That first one driving away from the dam was a blast, I did that over and over again, would go back and forth between the Cayenne and the bike. Plus the Pontchatrain Bridge level, so much fun! I still have my PS2 I’ll have to load that up tonight and try it again.
It feels like a 5th Brosnan film, I love that game and will still mess around with it every once in a while.