Posts by Flynn Keaton

How is Kirk Douglas still alive? He is over 100 years old by now.
Indeed. I mean what the fuck? That is an insult to the last seasons. The way he handled the cliffhanger ending of the last season is a big joke already, but that final revelation is insultingly bad. And why is the smoking man's face ok again? 
The game is simply amazing. It's a perfect love letter to the movies, and a good game in itself. And I usually don't like multiplayer-only titles.   Also, so in love with the Crystal Lake Memories documentary. Finally a franchise docu that looks at every entry and not just the famous one. Corey Feldman might not be the brightest, but he does an outstanding job narrating it.   Does anyone know, why they never approached Kane Hodder again to play Jason in a new movie?...
I see a dark dark future with that. Imagine walking around your flat and seeing holo ads everywhere. Think grabbing a beer and on the label there'll be a projected ad. On the other hand, yeah. Ana de Armas.   By the way, I like the concept of the Microsoft Mixed Reality (stupid title) VR sets by Acer and Lenovo. Contrary to the Vive or Oculus, there don't seem to be any external cameras. Instead, the set itself has cameras checking the surrounding. That should be lot...
So, Tony Moran asked for too much money?
Showed it to my gf. She said that she can understand the girl's perspective perfectly, and that she also has had similar dates. But before going back to working (she's a designer from home) she snickered that she was also quite stupid, insecure, and overly emotional at 20, thinking that every next guy will be "that guy" and that an immature girl often thinks she needs to endure most for earning it. She said an older guy should know that that's the price for getting a gf...
I mean what's the most important aspect of the article?   I don't think it's easy to just say he should have been less of a dick and just guess wildly but correctly that even though she verbally and physically displays an interest in him, even going so far as going to his place and having sex with him, that he easily understands the fact that she's not attracted to him and too weak to stop what obviously has no future for her.   I also don't think that she should be...
Playing Outcast: Second Contact, the remake of the 1999 game. Still loving it. It certainly doesn't compare to modern triple A games (could have been smoother if the Kickstarter campaign had not failed), it's a bit buggy, controls are bla, voice acting could be better, but the fantastic score, world graphics, and exploration are all still sweet. I like how it doesn't take you by the hand, for example never bothering to explain the tech equipment you find.   I mean it's...
Most generic target audience product of the year: American Assassin, which may be based on a series of books, but comes off as completely uninspired dollar bin fare (Keaton is good though and I did like Brien in Maze Runner) Worst "look at this highbrow arthouse" movie: The Bad Batch, a few interesting aspects in a drawn out borefest Worst movie that actually ended up pretty good and entertaining, considering what was expected: Monster Trucks, Power Rangers, Sandy Wexler,...
I guess before you can talk about the movie itself, we gotta address the Salva thing first. Here's what I think: he did a sickening sex crime in the 80s but in contrast to many others actually confirmed it and served his time, then apparently never had another situation for 29 years. I never want to meet the guy, but if we gonna tolerate Polanski, and in the future possibly Kevin Spacey, it should be kind of possible to discuss the work of this guy - unless there'll ever...