or Connect

Posts by felix

You should watch the first one, Rene. It's really not too bad.
I don't understand what Hannibal's plan for Will is. I can understanding setting him up. So that Hannibal can study him up close at his leisure. But Season 2 says that Hannibal was always planning to arrange things so that Will would be acquitted at the end.   That's a lot of movies. A lot of risk. But maybe Hannibal just doesn't care, but taking pleasure in manipulating everyone.
I've to say that i am counting down till we get Denzel's THE EQUALIZER Teaser Trailer.
A look at Vincenzo Natali's CUBE   Nice article. I liked HYPERCUBE a lot better than he did though.
 So i guess a Pacific Rim sequel is out of the question? (Not that i want one).
Review for Sly's GET CARTER Blu Ray http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Get-Carter-Blu-ray/92758/#Review
SOFIA is an incomprehensible piece of shit. My love of Issac Florentine notwithstanding.    CONSPIRACY? Was that the flick Val Kilmer did with Neve Campbell and Amy Smart?
Denzel as THE EQUALIZER.  
 Which flopped as well. It's a real pity, because i have always found Slater a charming enough guy. But Cuba Gooding Jr as an action star? Personally, i never could see it.
Wow. Have to say that i haven't even heard a lot of these films.   THE HIT LIST (Cuba Gooding Jr). DAWN RIDER (Christian Slater), COLUMBUS DAY (Val Kilmer), THE NUMBERS STATION. PERCENTAGE (Ving Rhames).   Slater in particular has it worst. He hasn't had a remotely popular film or TV Series in years (Though i didn't mind SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE).