Posts by Dragonrage

No, no, I understand the thing about the rights...and I didn't say that Bleiberg Entertainment should do NINJA 3...I was just speaking in general. But, for example, Bleiberg Entertainment did CLOSE RANGE, so why not to do a sequel to that movie instead this AVENGMENT, especially since the ending suggested that there could be sequel, if I'm not mistaking. Or if Millenium Films decided to do another movie with Scott, why just not to do NINJA 3, or BOYKA 5...that's what I...
 Yeah, that's great. And hopefully Adkins and Florentine will make NINJA 3 in the near future. That has to be a trilogy. And speaking of NINJA 3 and churning out Adkins films at such a rapid pace, there's one thing that bugs me so to speak. So, Adkins movies usually don't make money because fans mostly download them illegally...that unfortunate and shit, but its like that. Yet, even judging by this Berlin Film market poster for a new Adkins/Johnson project that producers...
It seams that Bleiberg Entertainment is trying to sell a new project with Adkins and Jesse V Johnson on Berlin film market. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes into production in a few months.   Also, it seams that William Kaufman, Adkins and rest of the crew arrived to Bulgaria the other day, and will start shooting SINNERS AND SAINTS 2  
 Honestly, I think this will be shit...even Nik told that the movie is shit. Plus, it was shot in 15 days (plus a week for learning choreography). But than again, a friend of mine who worked on this told me some good stuff about it...like, there will be a lots of violent and bloody fighting with knives, and non-stop action. Plus, sets looked OK. But what really worries me is the first time director, and quality of CGI...and if this poster indicates the look of the...
Scott goes to space. Honestly, poster is shit...it looks so cheap. Hopefully its just something fast made for BFM...  
Happy Birthday Rene...glad you had a great day!
 They announced the extras already (although, they can change)... https://www.facebook.com/MVDRewindCollection/posts/749867675204249  EDIT Sorry Molt, didn't see you all ready post these to...
Well...this could be easilly picture of the day...   https://www.facebook.com/JCVDworld/photos/a.197465085045.252645.21497365045/10160046112285046/?type=3&theater  
  haha, to be honest, shes not exactly the reason why I'm loving this trailer so much  
Goddamn!! That M:I 6 trailer looks hot!! I'm loving it!!   And yeah, just wanna say...I'm team ESCAPE FROM LA.. Always loved that movie...especially the ending. Hell, there was a time when I liked it even more than the original...but I guess that had something to do with a fact that I watched LA before NEW YORK.