Posts by Dragonrage

Also...poster  
MAN! This looks extremely fun!!  
Yeah I guess...I mean, I have them all on DVD lol (except the fifth one). Those sequels are actually quite fun. Second one had a nice production values and really looked great for a DTV, and I know that some people really liked it. I wasn't a fan for some reason, but I really liked part 3 and part 4. Part 4 especially had a nice fight scenes, although a gunfight did become a bit repetitive after a while...but still, it was a nice little B-action movie... BTW I wonder if...
 Damn! Sixth movie all ready! That's really accomplishment for a DTV franchise. I see Nunn is directing this one too...I still didn't watched MARINE 5 because trailer didn't really won me over, but I did love his work in ELIMINATORS. I guess he did a good job on MARINE 5 since they hired him again. Also...I guess these movies make money! Right!? I mean, they have to...why the hell would they make another one!?I wonder because it seams that these movies are so easy...
Apparently this is unofficial poster, but it looks awesome...completely different for these type of DTV movies...  
I remember liking RED SONJA....its cheesy stupid fun. Also, I find it more entertaining than CONAN THE DESTROYER. I rewatched that one couple of years ago...and MY GOD, it was awful!
Forgot to mention this earlier....got these babies recently...this German OOP collector's Blu ray was hard to find at decent price...  
BTW...it seams that Gary Daniels and MJW really hit the rock bottom with these. OK, MJW movie actually looks kind of watchable, but he is better than that!         TRAILER - http://www.shorelineentertainment.com/movies/MakingaKilling.html
I believe I saw it, since I have the DVD somewhere...but from what i recall, I didn't really liked it much. That's all I can tell you, and I know, that's not much.But than again...everything I did watch from Brian Bosworth after STONE COLD, didn't really lived up to STONE COLD...
I think he was being sarcastic haha