Posts by TzuDohNihm

This was true in D1 for both Banner and Trials. This was another sorta stupid(power was NOT that big a differential) decision for D2 to remove that because outside of cosmetics in both and the single map/game type/gear lock for Trials they are normal Crucible balance. I have seen people doing white armor/weapon challenges in Trials.
The Raid boss is voiced by Overwatch's Reinhardt. The PC folks may have to check out YouTube to hear it....
Diagnostics on laptop came back motherboard. Local PC shop has it and that's where I got the $200 quote. $150 for the specific board and $50 labor. Some conversation with the guy said they have a basic build that is about $1200. They said they could build a PC the guy would "build for his mom" for around $850. Data transfer from my laptop would be included if they build for me and I think he said all builds come with a year of support and various look-ins if I needed any...
Oh, I will probably go ahead and play it on the computer just so I can be part of this raid that may never happen.
My laptop died and instead of paying $200 to fix it I may just bite the bullet on a desktop and make room in the house.   A friend bought a comp from this guy on Ebay. Are any of these worth a damn or are they old parts that are too cheap to mess with? I saw some reviews from 2015 that says he is using crap motherboards and bad power supply choices but I have no idea what any of the alphabet soup in the listings mean.
 Next DLC should be March or April I assume.
  That's Bright Dust.....
Actually...       Motes of Light were a D1 currency. Orbs of light are what you(and Guardians around you) generate that increase your Super meter.
Sorry, I now realize it appears like I was saying the owner was accusing me of hitting on his wife. No, the employee's wife is a part-timer for us.   Destiny is so October. Fortnite is my jam. My lonely, no one plays the PvP portion with me jam.
Damnit. I just switched my Netflix plan from 3 discs to 1....