or Connect

Posts by Cylon Baby

Crisis on Infinite Earths could be really cool if WB does it right. It gives them a unique scenario that doesn't ape Marvel, it's cool, and yeah, I think it would be cool to see Routh vs. Cavil and/or Affleck vs. Bale (or Keaton!).   It also opens  up the possibility of introducing the "Earth 2" Anti-Matter Metahumans, which could be fucking hilarious.
  I'm sorry, I don't understand what this means.
Whelp, I'm back from Dallas, and as far as I can tell, no Ebola.   Of course, it takes 10-20 days for symptoms to manifest, so I won't know for sure until mid to late November. Just in time for Thanksgiving!   My fears as regards an Ebola outbreak in the US aren't baseless. As yt posted above, the current medical infrastructure just isn't focused on public health but on profit. That's great if we're talking about lowering costs (but offering more services) for things...
   Written for the screen by Diablo Cody. Produced by Kathryn Bigalow. Directed by Lexi Alexander. A true Dream Team!
Yeah Freeman but Superman does know the dark souls of Criminals the way Batman does!
Bradito I'll bequeath my Avatar to you in my will.   What I don't get is, why didn't the nurse report herself as soon as she got a fever? She knew how serious Ebola is from her treatment of the Liberian man. If it were me, I'd isolate myself as much as possible for the incubation period just to be safe (and protect friends and loved ones).   In Dallas there are well over 100 people at that hospital being "monitored" for the virus.
I'd rather frame the discussion in terms of Human lives. Like, mine for instance.
  Right, it could be much much more, or less. Oh the CDC Head is being grilled by Congress now: http://news.yahoo.com/video/abc-news-plus-special-report-220000361.html
In Africa it's estimated at 4,000+.   So far it's 2 (maybe 3 if Reasor's neighbor is tested positive) KNOWN cases in the US. The fact that two Dallas healthcare workers were potentially spreading the disease amongst friends, family and strangers (and in one case fly to Toledo!) after being in contact with Patient Asshole means there is some potential for many more.
Yeah you hear "Leadership" touted everywhere these days. It's got to the point where if someone starts talking about how she/he is a "Dynamic Leader" I just view them as bullshitters. And 9 times out of 10, they are.