Posts by Cylon Baby

"Good Guy". Good God.
Just thought I'd pop in to recommend some TeeVee B shows I've been injesting:   Saw the first episode of Iron Fist, and while I thought it veered wildly from cool/laid back to GrimDark, on the whole I liked it. The guy from Game of Thrones is really good as Danny Rand in Spaced out Kung Fu Hippie mode, but then he randomly goes into PTSD GrimDark Anxiety mode. The fights are not nearly as good as Daredevil or even Luke Cage. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the...
Part of it is, we want someone who will stay around and be potent for more than 4 or even 8 years. It's not "just" an Ageist thing. 
 John Wayne Gasey. 
  Hey what about when they're eating Chinese food and their Greatest Fears come out of their Fortune Cookies?! Like one of those cookie had an Eyeball in it looking around! And, and another cookie had a Evil Crab in it! Didn't anyone have nightmares about that?  Anyone?                                                            hello?
 "If that's not allowed, then Darth Vader probably shouldn’t speak English, either. I believe having Scarlett play Motoko was the best possible casting for this movie. I can only sense a political motive from the people opposing it, and I believe artistic expression must be free from politics." .....must be free from politics." ........................................................free from...
  That would be terrible!
The Left no heroes...left!
 Except the Democrats aren't any better! Schumer has pretty much stated he's going to oppose any and all legislation from the other party.  I agree the majority of the blame lays with the ...majority party (in BOTH houses of Congress AND the White House no less), but don't ignore the bigger problems.
I"ve always really liked Allen's first drama, Interiors. It's 100% channeling Ingmar Bergman, but it has some really good performances and I love the finale.    Stardust Memories needs to be on your list. That's the movie where many fans and critics first turned on Allen, because he seems to be telling them to fuck off.    I haven't seen much later Allen except for Paris at Midnight, which is quite the charmer. After you see that, you should look up the YouTube of...