or Connect

Posts by Cylon Baby

I really think that one clunky line is responsible for much of the backlash. That, and the Gen pop's tendency to want to smack down Smug Hollyweird Liberal #5,697. 
+ Nick Fury - Justin Hammer 5 Tony Stark (Iron Man) 3 Pepper Potts 3 James Rhodes (War Machine) 4 Obadiah Stane 1 Happy Hogan 4 Phil Coulson 4 Nick Fury 4 Bruce Banner (The Hulk) 1 Gen. Thaddeus Ross 4 Emil Blonsky (Abomination) 2 Samuel Sterns 4 Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) 3 Justin Hammer 1 Ivan Vanko (Whiplash) 3 Howard Stark 5 Thor 1 Jane Foster 5 Loki 2 Odin 2 Frigga 3 Dr. Erik Selvig 3 Heimdall 3 Sif 3 Volstagg 5 Clint Barton (Hawkeye) 4 Steve Rogers (Captain...
    It's a Larry David "Survivor was worse than the Holocaust" level of inappropriate response. 
Bradito will return in....Ghostbuster 3 Post-Release!
Matt Taibbi gloats over the fall of the GOP
  Dunno, the LA Times and Washington Post have a different take: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-sanders-convention-20160517-snap-story.html https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/05/18/daily-202-liberal-allies-turning-on-bernie-sanders-after-nevada-donnybrook/573b56ed981b92a22d86b9d2/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_daily202-750a-top%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
  Obama is as close to a real Outsider Candidate as we've had. And he has made some big changes to Government with (among other things) Obamacare.  But on many issues he's been a straightline continuation of the George W Bush administration. I think he's tried, esp trying to get us out of the Middle East, but he's been boxed in by a Military that will not give him any scenario that does not include ground troops in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. (Bob Woodward wrote an excellent...
  But what about us, Saxon? What about us?!
Hasbro’s cinematic universe has assembled its writers room, with a Pulitzer Prize winner, an Eisner-winning comic book author and Marvel Studios scribes among those who will be clacking the keyboard. In other news, Salman Rushdie and Tom Wolfe will be writing the new Banana Splits movie. 
I thought ROM was co created by Hasbro and Marvel? Wonder if there will be a Crossover!