Posts by Cylon Baby

I think that was deliberate. Nolan's showing how dehumanizing war is. Same reason it's hard to distinguish the ground soldiers.  My father served in Vietnam, and I brow beat him into seeing Saving Private Ryan with me (he's since passed away). His comments to me after seeing that film is that 1) it "got" how disorienting the fog of war is 2) how LOUD war is.  Dunkirk achieves the same.
 This really needs to happen.
Here's something to lift everyone's spirits....a nutjob talk radio guy trolled by one guy over and over...  
Hey, HEY Overlord, you know what the Orion Slave Girl said?   "I done Kirk!"   BOOM!
KNIGHTRIDERS +   THE CRAZIES -   13 NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968) 6 THE CRAZIES (1973) 8 MARTIN (1978) 14 DAWN OF THE DEAD (1979) 5 KNIGHTRIDERS (1981) 7 CREEPSHOW (1982) 2 THE DARK HALF (1993) Disemboweled:   8. DAY OF THE DEAD (1985) 9. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) (Writer) 10. MONKEY SHINES (1988) 11. LAND OF THE DEAD (2005) 12. TWO EVIL EYES (1990) 13. SEASON OF THE WITCH (1973) 14. CREEPSHOW 2 (1987) 15. BRUISER (2000) 16. DIARY OF THE DEAD (2007) 17....
Yes all those Dunkirk novelizations and action figures....
 Sorry I meant the Grejoy's aligned with Denarys.  Cripes the man had his dick cut off, and then his tormentor metaphorically ATE it right in front of him, among many other tortures.  He should have become a Maester or gone to the Wall after that shit. 
 Well the Spitfire pilots had a hell of a lot more "span of control" over their fates than did the foot soldiers.  If the pilots had faced 100 German fighters their actions might have been different...or no different. Their circumstances are quite different from a foot soldier who's trained to act as part of a unit operating under strict orders and a set of rules. Then the command structure is gone, and the odds become overwhelming and there's little to no control over...
I think it's inertia: The Suits say "Mothra and Rodan appear in the most Godzilla films = PROFIT!"   I'd love to see Gigan, Angurius, and yes let's give ole Megalon a chance at redemption.