Posts by Cylon Baby

I think that's true of most people on these forums, no matter what they say.
   Welcome to the world of the Social Justice Warrior! THERE IS NO EMPATHY! THERE IS NO UNDERSTANDING! THERE CAN BE NO FORGIVENESS! THERE IS ONLY......THE ANAL CLEANSE!  
 But Ventura, like Arnold, like Trump, is a Celebrity, and governs as such. Meaning, he didn't work to setup any sort of system or party, did not work to capture the legislature with like minded people (whether part of his party or not), and governed in such a way that no lasting change happened. Same with Arnold. Arnold made a lot of noise about attracting new business to California, pledging to jump on a plane to personally close deals with foreign businesses. But he did...
The darkest timeline is: no Star War, no Starcrash!
 Agree to disagree. Logan comes off as a clueless chump in X-Men. 
 You do know that liking Batman V Superman is now considered a pre-existing condition, right?
I think his over all argument, that the underlying economic structure that underlay "traditional" politics in the West, is kaput, and we're seeing a new politics emerge.    To your point about his point, recent elections may be a reaction to the individual in the White House, not the ideas (protect borders, control immigration, Nationalism etc).    Zeitan also published a book recently that predicts the next 100 years are going to be pretty much All War All The Time...
The Left Leaves: In summary, we're fucked:   " In the United States the populist uprising that elected Donald Trump is a textbook case of how economic evolution shapes political choice. Line workers -- even union workers -- deserted the Democrats en masse for Trump. What's left of the Democrats -- and they've lost over 1000 elected positions at state and national level since 2008 -- is now incapable of taking any stance save a general opposition to all things Trump....
 No I think it's another example of this Administration's incompetence and cluelessness.