or Connect

Posts by Cylon Baby

Oh yeah in the movie called ANT-MAN he becomes a giant. (Rolls eye).
Yeah I can picture hordes of the people who flocked to see giant Robuts fight each other flock to see a guy who can shrink down to the size of an Ant. (Rolls eye.)
  I hope they set "Gotham" in Gotham's High School and all the rogues gallery are students there, I mean Catwoman, Joker, Egghead, all of them. And then this mysterious new student arrives, and he's all hanging out by himself and is too good for anyone, but Catwoman (Catgirl?) like totally connects with him, and he ends up running for Class President against Teen King Tut.That would be so Boss!
 It IS on the nose, which is typical for a HOLLYWOOD production. In the Toho films Godzilla often shares "moments" with the human characters, but the context is much different. In the 90's Godzilla X Ghidorah, a WWII Japanese solider encounters Pre-Gojira T-Rex on an island, then decades later, the Solider has become an industrialist, Godzilla walks up to his skyscraper, looks at him, then gives him a radioactive blast in the face. Or in Godzilla Vs. Megagiruis (a film so...
 In the comics, the "Marvel Knights" included DareDevil, The Punisher (when the rest of the team wasn't trying to arrest him), Black Widow, Moon Knight, and Shang Chi (Legend of Kung Fu). They went after C level threats in the MU (their first outing was against a minor Troll from Asgard who took up residence in the New York Subway system).  The Defenders started with the line up you mention, but also had eras when they had guys like NightHawk (lame in the traditional MU, a...
  It's the new Adobe Flash update. It's been killing CHUD and my computer for weeks. Hit Control-Alt-Delete on your keyboard, choose "Task Manager" on the pop menu that will appear, click on the "Processes" tab, scroll down until the see "FlashPlayer", then click the button that says "End Process". Unfortunately you have to do it every time you open a new thread.
Cylon Tuesday   +1 Collateral -1 War of the Worlds   5 RISKY BUSINESS(1983) 4 THE COLOR OF MONEY (1986) 5 RAIN MAN (1988) 4 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) 6 MAGNOLIA (1999) 8 MINORITY REPORT (2002) 13 COLLATERAL (2004) 4 WAR OF THE WORLDS (2005) 4 JACK REACHER (2012) 6 EDGE OF TOMORROW (2014)   Aborted   11. Born on the 4th of July (1989) 12. Jerry Maguire (1996) 13. Last Samurai (2003) 14. Taps (1981) 15. Top Gun (1986) 16. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) 17....
There is no Psychic connection between Godzilla and the solider: they just stare at each other for a moment.   Godzilla being "not tall enough" is a silly argument: as pointed out above, he'd blot out the sky if they made him taller than every building ever. (I suspect they choose San Francisco and Honolulu because they have smaller skyscrapers than Tokyo or NYC).   And yes, fundamentally, Godzilla and every other Kaiju movie is "silly". To people who have no souls,...
Cylon Monday   +1 Born on the Fourth of July -1 Risky Business   7 RISKY BUSINESS(1983) 9 THE COLOR OF MONEY (1986) 9 RAIN MAN (1988) 5 BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY (1989) 2 JERRY MAGUIRE (1996) 8 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) 9 MAGNOLIA (1999) 9 MINORITY REPORT (2002) 15 COLLATERAL (2004) 10 WAR OF THE WORLDS (2005) 13 JACK REACHER (2012) 13 EDGE OF TOMORROW (2014)   Committed Seppuku:   13. Last Samurai (2003) 14. Taps (1981) 15. Top Gun (1986) 16. Mission: Im4ossible -...