or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

Yeah, in the novel, Quasimodo dies alone, of starvation, on Esmeralda's grave. The Disney film, of course, dodges that, but basically, he is alone. You could read that he is welcomed by the people, so he finds friendship.
2016:The Year that Destroyed us all.
Damn, Hammerhead. I was sitting in the Atlanta Airport 2 days ago thinking about the gift exchange, and said to myself, when I get home, I will get this started. I am still traveling, but today I see your post...from Two Days Ago! I am in. Tennessee, US. I can ship internationally, and plan on showering Singer with my love juice as well. The man sent me Xwing, starting an unhealthy obsession that is now three years, two regionals, seven out of state travel trips, and...
So... No concession speech tonight from Hillary tonight. Gossipy speculation? She is currently sedated.
No. You are right, but I fear that we are not healthy enough to survive the cure for this corruption.
I would be terrified if I was Belarus or Estonia or fuck...Europe. NHK News was nervous about the future of Japanese American relations in regards to China. Trump's plan to remove American presence from the places we currently guarantee safety is going to destabilize the world.
I will reiterate what I think the history books will say. The downfall of the American Republic isn't that a demagogue ran, but that he ran against the weakest Democratic representation of political status quo. I agree with Tzu on Hillary's sense of destiny, but it is more likely that her hubris has started the unravelling of America's political structure.
I am very angry at the Republicans for letting Trump be the the candidate that serves as the opposition to Hillary. Her negatives were always high. For those who couldn't vote for her, the only option was that guy. I am angry that Hillary ran a second time and used her power in the DNC to force the issue. I am for a women as president, but people viscerally (irrationally) hate her. There are hard unswayables when she is the candidate. Someone on CNN or MSNBC asked what...
 That is the same criteria I hold for Hunchback. There is some beautiful imagery and probably the best songs in the Disney oeuvre, but damn if I can make it past the gargoyles. The tonal mismatch is too jarring, so that film will never crack my top 10 Disney list.
Ding! Ding! The Horse that acts like a dog, but has a pretty hefty facial expression range and the chameleon's tiny fist of doom crack me up every time. Lilo and Stitch uses the dynamic of foster/adoptive family well to further character and theme. For me, it connects.