or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

This was one of the changes in LOTRO that I think ruined the entire grouping experience. Then they stopped having raids altogether...so.
 I am going to vote often for it. It is definitely Top 5 Jackson for me.
+ Black Snake Moan -Turbo   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 4 GOODFELLAS 4 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 3 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 3 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 3 MENACE II SOCIETY 3 JURASSIC PARK 3 TRUE ROMANCE 3 FRESH 3 PULP FICTION 3 THE SEARCH FOR ONE EYED JIMMY 3 THE NEW AGE 3 LOSING ISAIAH 3 KISS OF DEATH 4 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 4 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3 TREES...
 Wait... is that why Tadanobo Asano is ditched for most of Thor 2? He was in North Korea?
Filmed in Georgia, Set in Indiana, but damned if it didn't feel like Oak Ridge, Tennessee. A National Lab, hush hush, secret military trains and movement.
First   + Black Snake Moan - Farce of the Penguins   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 3 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 3 GOODFELLAS 4 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 3 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 3 PATRIOT GAMES 3 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 3 MENACE II SOCIETY 3 JURASSIC PARK 3 TRUE ROMANCE 3 FRESH 3 PULP FICTION 3 THE SEARCH FOR ONE EYED JIMMY 3 THE NEW AGE 3 LOSING ISAIAH 3 KISS OF DEATH 3 DIE HARD WITH A...
I have more problems with my work Firefox than I do with my personal Firefox. Work has us on a different developmental branch, and I get more lock ups on my work computer. For home browsing on Windows 10, I have no problems. IE has basically stopped working for our school computers, a mishmash of Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Of course, the greatest cabin boy of them all...
Listen, Chris Elliot has struggled to make a career, but he could have done something given the chance, so lets not denigrate cabin boys.  
Your picture only reminds me that you are not Levar Burton, which is disappointing enough. Win my love back!Excellent article on the problem of putting away a show when it is narratively and thematically finished. The creator of OITNB has a Showtime history of not knowing when to stop. Dexter's final two seasons were just terrible. There are parts of Left Behind that I really enjoyed, but you nail down why it ultimately disappointed.