Posts by MrTyres

The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present   Die Hard A film for the Christmas Season Starring:   in the role of John McClane...   Mr. Michael Shannon!     in the role of HANS GRUBER...   Mr. Henry Cavill!     In the role of  Sgt. Al Powell... Mr. Jordan Peele     In the role of Holly Gennaro... Ms. Anna Gunn!   in...
The Jaden Smith as Argyle nearly made me laugh and squirt a ginger ale through my nose. 
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...     in the role of Argyle...   Ms. Issa Rae!  
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present....     as the terrorist known only as Karl...     Mr. Dave Bautista!  
Well played, Dickson. He was on my list for Karls today.  Love him in Black Sails. 
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   in the role of FBI Agent Johnson (the other one)   Mr. Raymond Cruz.   
I will owe you rep for this.  Casting Draft needs more available rep! If we weren't shifting the boards soon, I would demand we pay Nick to increase our rep ability during drafts. 
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   in the role of FBI Agent Johnson...   Mr. Randall Park!  
I was casting Johnson as Johnson today.  Curses Dent!
I had too much respect for Richard Jenkins to make him Deputy Chief. Now, Chief. I would cast him as chief.