or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

It is so good, JHP. so good.   It takes everything we know from TNG, attacks it from a very Klingon perspective and then ends with a morally ambiguous ending. God Bless, DS9.
+Black Snake Moan - The Long Kiss Goodnight   14 PULP FICTION 8 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 8 JACKIE BROWN 10 THE NEGOTIATOR 13 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 12 DJANGO UNCHAINED 14 THE HATEFUL EIGHT The House Won:   08. HARD EIGHT 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE FEVER 11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE...
+Black Snake Moan -Unbreakable (ko)   12 PULP FICTION 2 HARD EIGHT 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 9 JACKIE BROWN 10 THE NEGOTIATOR 13 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 11 DJANGO UNCHAINED 13 THE HATEFUL EIGHT "They Called Me Mr. Glass": 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE FEVER 11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE AVENGERS 21....
  I finally played Scythe last night. It is a good game that I thought I had won, but the bonus card jacked me over and I came in second. The art is beautiful, and our host painted the minis which made the experience so much better.  The encounter cards are interesting but seem like a side game. One player rushed the board to get as many as he could, but it didn't help him in the end. Unsure of the combat, I overspent Might in my first battle early in the game and that...
2nd for the day.   +Black Snake Moan -Hard Eight   2 JUNGLE FEVER 12 PULP FICTION 1 HARD EIGHT 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 8 JACKIE BROWN 9 THE NEGOTIATOR 12 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 10 DJANGO UNCHAINED 13 THE HATEFUL EIGHT Extinct:   11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE AVENGERS 21. JURASSIC PARK 22....
+ Black Snake Moan - The Caveman's Valentine   2 JUNGLE FEVER 11 PULP FICTION 2 HARD EIGHT 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 8 JACKIE BROWN 9 THE NEGOTIATOR 3 UNBREAKABLE 1 THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 11 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 10 DJANGO UNCHAINED 13 THE HATEFUL EIGHT Off to see one of his patients:   12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE...
+Black Snake Moan -Die Hard with a Vengance 2 JUNGLE FEVER 10 PULP FICTION 3 HARD EIGHT 8 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 2 EVE'S BAYOU 6 JACKIE BROWN 8 THE NEGOTIATOR 6 UNBREAKABLE 5 THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 9 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 8 DJANGO UNCHAINED 11 THE HATEFUL EIGHT Look, all movies don't know how to shoot guns, you racist m@#$%@#$%s: 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A...
Local tourneys here in Knoxville can get from 25 to 35 people, so we often run four or five rounds and a cut. I am running the tourney, so we start registration at ten am and wrap up by ten pm. Atlanta regionals last spring started at ten am and went to cut near midnight. We were there till 3am.
I will say, I think Avengers should have fallen before now, but Winter Soldier is a really good film with a great Samuel L. Jackson performance. I don't mind it being this high. Do the Right Thing should have stayed though. 
+Black Snake Moan -The Avengers   4 GOODFELLAS 5 JUNGLE FEVER 4 JURASSIC PARK 4 FRESH 12 PULP FICTION 10 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 8 HARD EIGHT 3 A TIME TO KILL 12 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 6 EVE'S BAYOU 10 JACKIE BROWN 11  THE NEGOTIATOR 10 UNBREAKABLE 7 THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 4 CHANGING LANES 11 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 3 THE SUNSET LIMITED 3 THE AVENGERS 9 DJANGO UNCHAINED 3 CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 10 THE HATEFUL EIGHT   Disarmed:   22. LOADED WEAPON 1 23....