Posts by MrTyres

We will need a My Buddy doll, a voodoo priestess, and the blood of Bradito...a lot of it.      
  It also helps that this year's dramas are no where near the powerhouses they have been in previous years.  While I enjoyed Westworld, HBO's darlings True Detective, Night Of, Leftovers, Westworld, Game of Thrones have been disappointing in some respect or another. Most of the streaming service dramas like Man in the High Castle, or Narcos, or the Crown have their admirers, but the universal appeal isn't there.  There are individual pieces to praise, like Claire Foy and...
Thanks to Catartik, I watched Krampus two days ago.   I really enjoyed it. I can see the criticism that we spent a healthy amount of time getting to the meat of the film, but it is good character work. It might undercut the finale, as ultimately, the movie shows most of the people are not super terrible, just average terrible.  But the ending is still a chilling idea.   I hit Die Hard last night.  Man, so much good with that movie. It really is a Christmas movie, as...
So, my post October work season is always rough, and I never make it home before the Post Office closes. Catartik sends me a PM telling me to expect two packages. One is stuffed in my mailbox. I get a slip for the other. Sweetness! The package in my mailbox is City on Fire. I am halfway through at the moment and digging it hard. Complex multi-character narration set in 1976 NY. It takes me a week to get to the Post Office. The box ...is from my sister, a dantastic gift I...
I am super glad that I managed to color match your hair tone. Drapes and carpets and whatnots.  Merry Christmas!
  I rarely binge watch this show. I can't take that much hurt at once. I love the show, but it normally moves me enough that I have to deep brood and think on it before I move to another episode.
You don't hire Ronny Cox if you didn't intend for him to Ronny Cox the joint up.  Unless you are Deep Blue Sea. Then you hire him and give him no lines.
  I really enjoyed Greg Cox's Eugenics War trilogy. It shows Roberta Lincoln and Gary Seven fighting Khan Noonien Singh's attempt to grab power during the 90s.
 Kinda. Imagine that Google and Facebook merged to create an ubercompany named The Circle and all your searches and information essentially ran through them. As the Circle started making and pushing for a total integration of all the knowledge about you into the digital world, including 24 hour body cams (closing the circle), your loved ones and ex loved ones decided not to be apart of the Circle. But you are a good corporate drone so you want to do this... Basically, that...
 So help me, if you watch New Years Eve and then tell us about it, I am going to dedicate my new year to reinstating the red box on CHUD Forums so I can downvote you into the seventh circle of the Inferno where Satan chews on the heads of Judas Iscariot, Brutus, and Cassius while they watch Big Bang Theory...forever. In Holiday viewing news: 2. 30 Rock "Christmas Special" (2008). So, the A story is Liz Lemon thinking she got scammed in a Christmas charity event, but the...