or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

We play Betrayal at House on the Hill for our "This House is Weird" kicks. One of my group has played Arkham and doesn't want to go back. I think he has lost every Arkham game but one. He was okay for Eldritch because of the world travel and it seems to have eased up on the insta-death type things that made that game aggravating to him. I am picking up the first expansion and the bone dice this week.
 If there was ever a man for a CHUD style Nation's Punched, it would be that guy. Feuerstein rants and raves from the cab of his truck, alternating between biblical misogyny and Christian end times politicking. Needless to say, he shows up on my facebook feed because I live in the Bible Belt.   “One would think that MrTyres's views are a diseased panopticon. There is no remedy for that.”
Crime...boy, I don't know.  
I just played my first game of Eldritch Horror and I am digging it. I managed to win because of a couple of lucky flips, where one nasty Rumor got discarded because I made a deal with the dark ones and I was in the right place at the right time to knock out two mysteries relatively quickly. I was worried about some less than mighty strengths, but we managed well.
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation, in association with a Arab Emirate Prince-without-Portfolio, are proud to vote for...   Henry D.
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation, in association with an anonymous Russian oligarch and stolen funds from the Russian people, are proud to vote for...   Pither!
 Yeah, I got into a free screener of Colombiana and was glad I didn't pay for it. Your description of the film is dead on. I like Saldana, but the story was lacking. It had some great set piece scenes, but there is nothing else to recommend it.
So, I saw this with my single male friends. It has a ton of great jokes, 100% less Asian racism, and some great minor work with Patrick Warburton and Michael Dorn as gay lovers who go to NY ComicCon and dress as The Tick and Worf.   The jokes crack at a pretty good pace, and the thing is filled with famous faces. Three Star Trek actors appear (Patrick Stewart, Nana Visitor, and Michael Dorn), as well as the continued presence of Flash Gordon. Seyfreid is fun as the...
Voting isn't consistent across days. Who hasn't voted? If they are not going to vote, then end it and count up. If there is a tie, then we break it the old fashioned way.