or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

It could be worse. A lime could have taken a shit in your mouth and called itself a Budweiser Lime-a-rita. But then again, if I am drinking bad beer with Canucks, I only buy Molson.
 You take that back! Kitty and Piotr forever! 
I just finished listening to the the first book, narrated by Roy Dotrice, which spurred my session 1 rewatch. It is heart breaking, especially when you see Ned try his best to be honorable and it just bites him in the ass. I had forgotten how tiny Maize Williams was, by comparison to last season.
Wait, if Josh Trank, destroyer of one house, is who we have to thank, why didn't more Marvel licenses go back to them after Hurricane Katrina? We couldn't have blamed the first two FF on it?
Maybe everyone needs to start signing contracts before engaging in activities. Or we just move to Demolition Man sex. You clearly have consent if your partner puts on the sex helmet.
Speaking of Halloween, I have been getting an itch to watch some Halloween films of my youth. I have already hit up Beetlejuice, Dracula (both 1931 and 92). I saw the recent Fright night and rewatched A Vampire in Brooklyn. I am saving Gremlins for later in the month. I bought Monster Squad for my god daughters (cementing the title of "Best Godfather since the Godfather") title, so I will watch that, Hocus Pocus, and Witches (Anjelica Huston terrified me as a kid) with...
 So that's a yes on Kate Mara joining the million mile high club to illustrate her less robotic tendencies?
 Would people be less likely to call her a robot if they they had shown the character space-schtupping, as the novel tells (albeit at the end, and in a Michael Pena way "We get it, you two are fucking. Can we get on with this rescue mission?")
Update on my FFG Star Wars hobby.   Went to a tournament in Nashville on Sunday. My list: "Mudd's Women"     Guri (30) Sensor Jammer (4) "Hot Shot" Blaster (3) Autothrusters (2) Virago (1) Binayre Pirate (12) Binayre Pirate (12) Binayre Pirate (12) Binayre Pirate (12) Binayre Pirate (12) Total: 100 View in Yet Another Squad Builder   With Guri being a beautiful Android it was a fun, all lady android fleet, and despite being a shameless Star Trek reference, it...
Those are some great reviews. I like the MCU, but she is in that shady corner of comics that I never read. I was mostly an Xmen reader. I am really looking forward to this.