or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

For the remainders of these brackets, there will be no poll question. To vote you must post inside the bracket thread. Ideally, you will post with your reasons. Qualify why the draft has so tickled your fancy. Only votes cast in the thread count.  
For the remainders of these brackets, there will be no poll question. To vote you must post inside the bracket thread. Ideally, you will post with your reasons. Qualify why the draft has so tickled your fancy. Only votes cast in the thread count.  

For the remainders of these brackets, there will be no poll question. To vote you must post inside the bracket thread. Ideally, you will post with your reasons. Qualify why the draft has so tickled your fancy. Only votes cast in this thread count.  
So, I have given some thought to the voting. I am for open voting, if only if to encourage greater participation in all the drafts.  But I understand the desire to see the votes and hear reasons. For about 4 minutes, I was beating Ratty, 1-0, and of course was crushed when people other than myself started voting. I don't know if we have ever had this many brackets come down to 1 vote. For my money, this has been the most active the brackets threads have been, and I am...
  In defense of those drafts, they only lost by one.  I actually thought Jmurdoch was going to pull the win in his, cause that is a hell of a fun cast. Mr. Slater just Slater was the icing on my cake. 
Congratulations to:   Axelbratoski Anyawatchin Angel Richard Dickson Judas Booth JustAncient Capt Renault Ratty Hypnotoad Pither Bailey   for winning their brackets.  The first four were decided by only 1 vote. I will be back in the morning to post the next round and see where consensus lies on poll or post, participant or open votes.
I was going to declare winners tonight, but then post new threads in the morning and give us till Monday noon on the next round. Getting people to participate on a weekend is hard.  I am okay with voting in thread, participant only.    Anyone against this idea voice it.