or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

Wait... Ratty is moving the film to London?  That is outright heresy. Heresy I cry!
Ahh, the Walter Peck Wow Power! is speeding along nicely. As for the earlier conversation today about switching actors, I wouldn't mind being able to rearrange my casts. Basically, this is the stable of actors I pulled and in rehearsals two actors decided to switch roles. But then again, the pressure of picking the right actor for the role at that moment is part of the game.
I swear that the children know that I am drafting. The time is nearing... I am loading CHUD, and some scallywag sets off the fire-alarm.   If they weren't the future...
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present   As the mocap actor for the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man...Mr. Lavell Crawford
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   As Dana Barrett...Ms. Janina Gavankar
I am with Stocks here on the second film. The first part, on the planet (volcano stopper notwithstanding) was classic Trek. Then the movie went wrong. I still think not making him Khan saves the film, but going back to Nimoy was the death kiss to me. Sooooo lazy.   Plus, all the uniforms look like a tryout for Star Wars...which Hey, it turns out it was.
 That is mind blowing.
I have it already cast, as well as a Mayor, a librarian, just in case I decide to change my mind.
I like Mads Mikkelson, but in the sequel, as Vigo the Carpathian.   I may have to declare shenanigans on Hypno's choice. Mos Def doesn't exist anymore.  Plus, he would have to film his version in someplace other than NYC, as Yasiin Bey is currently unable to work in the US.
 The life of a dom is a rough life.