Posts by MrTyres

The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   as Deputy Police Chief Diane T. Robinson...   Ms. Kimberly Herbert  Gregory  
Damn you Dent!!!!!   I had him queued up, and then my principal walked in and I couldn't find a way to post without being obvious. 
 I don't know... It would make a hell of a bar story. "Did I ever tell you about the time I got my ass kicked by John C. McGinley?"  Johnson and Johnson are going to be my final picks I think. I am still fishing for just the right duo.  This is my thought process.  I am basically casting down the line and nearly chose him as Robinson, but I saw that picture and couldn't say no. He looks like Atherton a bit in the photo, which helped tip me. 
 But my Holly McClane is played by Anna Gunn. She can pack a punch. 
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present....   in the role of Dick Thornburg...     Mr. John C. McGinley!  
Yeah, I thought I had posted, but then just realized I never submitted.I thought about Pena as my McClane.Love Wong as Powell.I was about to complain about some of the youth of some of the picks, but Willis was 33 when the movie released. He is the oldest 33 year-old I have seen.
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present... In the role of Holly Gennaro... Ms. Anna Gunn!
I get that it may be too easy a cast, but I couldn't believe it hadn't been done before me. I am digging the other casts for the role. 
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   as Sgt. Al Powell...   Mr. Jordan Peele  
I have no need of a boat cloak, Mr. Hypnotoad. Zeal for king and this franchise shall keep me warm.