or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

Dent. Gwendoline Christy as a marauding force for good in the west is just awesome.
Henry for me. I really love both their OUATITW. I hate to vote against the only other Hispanic actor as Harmonica, but I still think that the actors are flipped for Atom's GBU and I am not a fan of Zoe Bell in that role.
Judas for me. I just can't hang with Axel's OUATITW. They are all fantastic actors, but do not like them in these roles.
Just Ancient for me.
You are saying he is too busy?  
I am not sure what is causing people to not like the federal corrections part of this. We rarely see the full crimes or their prosecution. Norma, for example, committed murder, but it seemed to be in a National Park, which is a federal crime. If the DEA is involved in your arrest for any drug statute, odds are you going to see federal prosecution. Any interstate fraud is going to be a federal crime.
Season 2 discussion is over here!  http://www.chud.com/community/t/153916/hbos-true-detective-season-2#post_3901790
I loved it. It was a True Detective FATHER'S DAY EPISODE. Holy shit.  Yeah, sex is going to be a theme, but I dig LA based noir, so I am in.
Honestly, the greatest thing to come out of the Jake Lloyd 10 years later thread revival for me was this.     I had no idea what that referenced. So I google'd it and lo and behold...   Companeros!   In times of revolution in Mexico, the ignorant Vasco is promoted by the corrupt General Mongo to lead his men in the invasion to San Bernardino. Meanwhile the arms trader Yolaf "Swedish" Peterson arrives in the village to deal with Mongo; however the money to buy the...