or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

+ Menace II Society -IRON MAN 2   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 2 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 5 GOODFELLAS 5 JUNGLE FEVER 2 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 2 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 7 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 5 MENACE II SOCIETY 5 JURASSIC PARK 4 TRUE ROMANCE 4 FRESH 10 PULP FICTION 3 KISS OF DEATH 6 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 5 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3 TREES LOUNGE 5 A TIME TO KILL 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 5...
+Black Snake Moan -Snakes on a Plane (ko)   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 5 GOODFELLAS 5 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 2 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 7 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 4 MENACE II SOCIETY 5 JURASSIC PARK 4 TRUE ROMANCE 4 FRESH 10 PULP FICTION 3 KISS OF DEATH 5 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 5 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3 TREES LOUNGE 5 A TIME TO KILL 9 THE LONG KISS...
Oh absolutely. The Xindi are Enterprise's way of dealing with it. But, the MACOs are definitely not presented as helping their voyages.
+Black Snake Moan -Turbo (ko)   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 5 GOODFELLAS 5 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 3 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 5 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 4 MENACE II SOCIETY 5 JURASSIC PARK 4 TRUE ROMANCE 4 FRESH 7 PULP FICTION 1 LOSING ISAIAH 3 KISS OF DEATH 5 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 4 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3 TREES LOUNGE 5 A TIME TO KILL 7 THE LONG KISS...
I love Trek and I love its optimism, but damn does it never think security is an issue. Like, the security guys are always assholes who are too restrictive. Security almost never says "We should strike first!" but instead are always "We should be armed and more careful." Yet, everyone else is all "Nah, bro. We are going to be bros with these bros and you know. It will be chill." It is never chill. Story lines rarely follow the actual security officers. Most of Worf's...
+Black Snake Moan -The Man ko   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 4 GOODFELLAS 4 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 3 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 3 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 3 MENACE II SOCIETY 3 JURASSIC PARK 3 TRUE ROMANCE 3 FRESH 3 PULP FICTION 2 THE SEARCH FOR ONE EYED JIMMY 2 THE NEW AGE 3 LOSING ISAIAH 3 KISS OF DEATH 4 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 4 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3...
  This was one of the changes in LOTRO that I think ruined the entire grouping experience. Then they stopped having raids altogether...so.
 I am going to vote often for it. It is definitely Top 5 Jackson for me.
+ Black Snake Moan -Turbo   3 SCHOOL DAZE 3 COMING TO AMERICA 4 DO THE RIGHT THING 3 DEF BY TEMPTATION 3 MO' BETTER BLUES 4 GOODFELLAS 4 JUNGLE FEVER 3 JUMPIN AT THE BONEYARD 3 JUICE 3 WHITE SANDS 4 PATRIOT GAMES 3 LOADED WEAPON 1 3 AMOS AND ANDREW 3 MENACE II SOCIETY 3 JURASSIC PARK 3 TRUE ROMANCE 3 FRESH 3 PULP FICTION 3 THE SEARCH FOR ONE EYED JIMMY 3 THE NEW AGE 3 LOSING ISAIAH 3 KISS OF DEATH 4 DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 4 HARD EIGHT 3 THE GREAT WHITE HYPE 3 TREES...
 Wait... is that why Tadanobo Asano is ditched for most of Thor 2? He was in North Korea?