or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

11/22/63 has a large section dedicated to a parallel story that takes place in IT.
Second Mortgage?  How many kidneys does a man need? Judas, the least you can do, while in the hospital is sell one for Singer. Maybe a tontine where we each sell a kidney and pool the funds, bequeathing our Star Wars Xwings to the group, until a final lone survivor has them all? Talk on the FF Forums was a third faction. It will definitely help break up my perceived thematic issues with Empire vs Empire battles.
Seriously. What the Fuck.   I am teaching Kingsolver's Poisonwood Bible. To make some connections, I show them part of a documentary "God Grew Tired of Us" about Sudanese refugees who come to America. Mostly, it is about how being dropped into a very foreign culture can be a difficult transition. But, somewhere in the middle of the documentary, the local law enforcement drops by and tells the refugees that businesses are calling in and reporting that they are...
 Sorry, let me rephrase. Sweet Jesus! How large is a Super Star Destroyer on the X Wing scale!?!
Sweet Jesus, how big is the theoretical Imperial Star Destroyer?
 Have someone run by the house and pick it up. Nothing better for picking up hot nurses than showing off your Star Wars Xwing models.
The militarization of the police honestly makes me more nervous than just about any other domestic policy by far.  I am completely against looting, but I don't know that military style police are the answer. If your city needs a military to regain control, then the National Guard needs to come in. It helps prevent local temperments from flaring into something much worse.
 You take that back!  Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart, Jason Robards, Frank Sinatra, and Howard Hughes should never be mentioned within three hundred pages of that pap.
 Man that sucks. Get better man. Also, make sure they have the machine that goes ping. God knows you are going to spend enough money on it, they might as well use it. 
Michael Savage is bugfuck insane and there are times I want to smash my own radio... but sometimes, on occasion, like apparently with today's show, he actually has some value and adds to the conversation. I think part of what makes you a successful radio talk show in this day and age is your ability to swing back and forth between crazy and normal.  My normal talk radio station in Knoxville use to play Neal Boortz until his retirement. He was, on the whole, a relative...