or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

His rotation on Pandora Comedy channel was always great time in the car on a road trip. His Still Hungry is on Amazon MP3 for 5.99. The other albums are selling for 8.99
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRS The only way I could convince a buddy's wife to watch it after last season's Red Wedding was by promising that Joffrey would get his due and soon. She doesn't realize how soon, but she is waiting for the day that happens. Especially after he was so shitty to Jaime in this episode.   I liked Feast and Dance, because I enjoy the depth of...
My viewing group laughed when Oberyn offers to get more women and Tyrion is shaking his head no, while Bronn is nodding yes. Bronn is always the MVP.
 From a book point of view, I see that, but Arya is a television fan favorite because she is becoming the Avenging Angel.  The show has not made her loss of innocence something to be sad about. Instead the show has made this the burnishing that allows her to seek that revenge.
 My thoughts exactly. I need blue beards and the swords whose grips are wanton woman and his touch over them is shameless. As for the episode itself, damn is that a way to set up a pretty powerful season. I can see the complaints that AVClub had, but as a reader, I see the setups for future awesomeness. And yeah, the Hound was killing it. Which makes me super excited for future three-casts-is-a-charm Mountain. We have had two mentions of him in this episode, so they are...
 I took your challenge.  This is the first page. All twelve of them are better and they are terrible costumes. 
For me, its all about great directors who did great space films. I feel sad that I didn't get to grab Aronofsky. I thought he had been taken Day 1, so I never looked back, only to find he went in Round 4. Alfonso Cuaron has Children of Men and Gravity. He also has the shortest filmography of all my draftees, but those films have been so great, that it was an easy pick for round 1. I know that I will get shit in the bracketing for Ron Howard, but Apollo 13 is just a great...
  Oh dear God, if only Turing had drafted Maximum Overdrive's genius auteur. Dare I say it would be worthy of quite a discussion.
But starting with...Oh... Yeah. that doesn't work. I saw your vision, Schwartz, but as an English major, I didn't account for those missing 3 players. :D