or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

Frakes is looking good and I could stare into LeVar Burton's eyes forever.
Oh, so I am so excited about Scum and Villainy. It just keeps getting better as more stuff is revealed.   On another front, a guy has stepped up to start running stuff here in Knoxville, so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to places to play. He demo'd today at a local store. I went and brought my stuff to help him out. Had about a dozen people stop by and try it or watch as he and I played. I am jazzed that I may soon have more people to play with.   So, here...
 Congrats! Money is the golden handcuff. You make the money, but is it worth being tied to place that you hate, leave everyday unfulfilled, and ultimately ruin your health?  Hopefully this leads to better things.
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of boners suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.  How many middle school youths would have found adulthood at 4 o'clock in the afternoon after school?
So, I pulled out my document camera and snapped this photo for you all. It is Wired magazine's visual representation of the quality of all 25 seasons of the Simpsons according to IMDB ratings. See the legend below for more specifics. So, as we embark on this journey together, may this rough hewn map see us to glory. (BTW, look at Barney's picture. That is the longest streak of excellent episodes, 16 long. That will be an eight hours where I may not get off the...
Sweet God, I love this movie. I convinced my friends to follow me to the "arty" Regal theater in town to see this. They still think I am slightly deranged, but damn if I couldn't watch Campbell and Davis for hours.  It is one of those films where everything just clicks.
The Animated 2007 movie is not the pinnacle of Half Shell storytelling, but I thoroughly loved it.
    Ticket bought...for a rewatch of Carnivale and Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. (and then I learned Sam Rockwell was in TMNT. Mind Blown.)
If Ferguson couldn't deal with the protesters, how will they deal with marmots and protesters?
 Pick up a copy of the most recent Wired Magazine. They have a huge layout that shows every episode and it is color coded for best to worst. Even talks about longest streak of great classic episodes. It doesn't appear available online unless you are a subscriber.