or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present:  A Fish Called Wanda     Starring....   As Wanda Gershwitz...Ms. Anna Chlumsky!   as Archie Leach...Mr. Martin Freeman!   As Otto...Mr. James Franco!   as Ken Piles...Mr. Dominic Monaghan!   as Mrs. Wendy Leach...Ms. Miranda Hart.  
I enjoy a good gender flip, so I am most excited to see JHP's.   In Casting draft news, this is where I always screw up. I thought for sure everyone would concentrate on their Wandas and Ottos. Since I have first pick tomorrow, Branagh was my choice for Archie. Back to my list.  Instead, I always lead with someone no one was every going to pick :D
 Actually, its because the Eastern US of A is currently in Eastern Daylight Time. So, yes, according to the instructions by Judas Booth, you were correct. 
Is this where I admit I have never been attracted to Jaime Lee Curtis?  Great Actress, but never rocked my boat.   ETA for Ratty: Lady who rocks my boat.  
I will be honest, my work and personal life have kept me off the boards in my usual manner for the past couple of months. I couldn't gauge how much VEEP love was out there. I have now looked. There is not enough. With Fiennes, Firth, Gosling, and :::redacted for 20mins::: (I know. Officially, Saxon didn't have claim, but despite his clearly British tendencies, I didn't want him to wander back and be down an actor. I am a proud American, but there is the Special...
I love Hamm as Otto. When I saw it, I kicked myself for not thinking about it.
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   as Wanda Gershwitz... Ms. Anna Chlumsky  
Literally, exactly what I was about to say. Do you know where Saxon would be if the US of A hadn't been there? Speaking German! :::begins singing Deutschlandlied:::
I loved the River Wild, in part because an action/thriller  film with Meryl Streep is always in my wheelhouse, but I love Kevin Bacon. Tremors was on constant play in my house. I saw Stir of Echoes and Hollowman back to back in a Kevin Bacon Blockbuster Friday Night Double Showing Rental! in 2002. It was the constant Hollowman jokes that got me reading the DVD reviews on this site.  (Side note: Physical Media is dead, but it makes me sad, because often those DVD reviews...
I would love for Trek to give their board game, minis, and Rpg licence to Fantasy Flight Games. I would love to see great Star Trek games from EA or Bioware. ST Online scratches an itch for me every now and then, but oh the things you could do with that ip. I would love an updated Bridge Commander style game. Our a redux of Birth of the Federation, which was a Civilization clone for Star Trek. As for the Borg, my real problem with them comes from Voyager. They get...