or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...Hurricane Bond   Britain's greatest intelligence operations officer must once again risk all to save the world. After an "accidental" nuclear weapon explosion in North Korea, followed by military upheaval in Pakistan, throws the world into chaos, 007 and American spy-pal Felix Leiter must follow the trail of nuclear armed terrorists that seems to lead straight to Iran. While attempting to get information in Iranian...
[[SPOILER]]  After seeming to give everything away last episode, I have decided this episode we would fight or die trying. No more getting bent over the barrel.
Ut Oh... my steam is updating GoT: A Telltale Game. New Episode!
Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   "Trident's Burn" by The Heavy
It is. I will be late to the bonus round. We have a scheduled lock down, so I will be sitting on the floor in a dark classroom with teenagers.
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation presents   in the role of Rod Rammin, assistant to Kathy Kildaire and Bad Bond Boy, Taylor Kitsch  
Sign Ups and Rules Chosen thread List thread Discussion Thread   Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Bonus Round   Round 9 and Bonus Round threads are up.  The Bonus round is to draft the musician(s) who will be singing your Bond opening title song.    Be sure to update your list threads tonight. If you haven't revealed your title, make sure you do in your list thread. A brief synopsis of your plot will only help your...
This bonus round will begin at 2pm, Thursday, March 26.  There is no particular order.  This is where you draft the Band/Singer to sing the song for your Bond opening title sequence. As soon as 2pm hits, draft your musicians!
This round starts Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9am.  Everyone in the 9am drafting group may go as soon as 9am starts. If everyone in the group has gone, the next group may start.  The Bonus Round will start at 2pm.   Rules can be found here. Keep Discussion here. At the end of the day, I will update the Chosen thread. Remember to post your photos and update your List thread.   9am EDT. Jmurdoch Anyawatchin Angel Hypnotoad Bailey   10am EDT Just...