or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

This would be the greatest ending of any film ever. Especially if it turns out he just wants to put his name on the Earth...with a laser beam from space in letters 1000 miles long.
 Yeah, the conversation was between the 50s and 2000s. I would much rather do a draft we haven't done, instead of repeating one we have done. So our possible slate for the 2015 Draft Season looks to include: 1950sDeath DraftsWizard of Oz1970sAliens
Judas does have Carrie Henn.
Subotai, thanks for that heads up on Frankenstein. I had no clue and now I have a ticket. The closest Curious Incident to me is...4401.5 miles away, but it is tempting.
In case you were wondering who had what Ripley for a potential Aliens:   Judas Booth: Carrie Henn Turingmachine: Ellen Page Atomtastic: Olivia Thirlby Costco Mike: Emma Stone Jmurdoch: Marion Cotillard yt: Danai Gurira Kevin Matchstick: Vera Farmiga Ratty: Doona Bae Anyawatchin Angel: Naomie Harris Fat Elvis: Michelle Monaghan Richard Dickson: Noomi Rapace Bailey: Jessica Chastain Erix: Thora Birch MrSaxon: Lena Headey Andronicus: Peter Dinklage Arjen...
 I would be down for a Clue Draft in a heartbeat.  
 I like a better gender balanced cast, but for the classics, like Raiders, you do what you can. I am all up for picking a great western and seeing what we could do. I'm not against any particular types of drafts, but I don't think we have been heavy for one type or the other. This year, according to my count, we did Flash Gordon, Director Draft,  Raiders, Ghostbusters, Monsters draft. 3 casting, 2 non-casting and what felt like 500 knockouts.Last year, 2013, we did a SciFi...
No, but now I feel derivative. The idea came to me from the gif of face melting Nazi Major Toht.
I had no idea what an "Otter" was before. I had heard the term, but never thought to look it up until your SuperGrind. It makes complete sense, but...Thanks CHUD! Always expanding my universe.
Damn Schwartz. You are pulling at me with all those picks except for Chewie. You even have the right Hulk!