or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

I say this is the best way to make the brackets even. I like it.
2nd Bonus Pick:  Douglas Trumbull
Michelle MacLaren needs all the monies to make as many films as she wants.
Bonus Pick: Duncan Jones!
I will defend Robin Hood: Men in Tights, History of the World Part 1, and Spaceballs. To the hilt!  I can't do it with Life Stinks or Dracula: Dead and Loving It.    But, those five are all the films he has done since High Anxiety. 3 out of 5 ain't bad for a tail end of a career.
Damn Titus and Hypno! If my damn students would have not been animals today, I would have had Soderbergh like I wanted an hour ago.  Or barring that, Danny Boyle, who was also on my next choice.   Previously, my drafts fell in time periods where I didn't have students. This draft has been all during my teaching times and I haven't been able to slip to a computer to do it!   Cursed students!
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation proudly announces the addition of...     Mr. Mel Brooks   ...to its pantheon of directors.
  My grandfather had an internet movie website when I was a boy. Nothing to boast of. You could walk along it in an hour. But still, it was - it was a paradise for us. One spring, we came for a visit and discovered the whole place had been infested with movie fans. They'd come for the film news and had gorged themselves on a movie discussions. So how do you get fans off a website, hmm? Bailey showed me. We buried a director's draft, and hinged the lid. Then we wired all...
So sorry. I swore I updated it yesterday. I had the images on my desktop, but not in my recently uploaded photos, so I must have just closed out the window before I submited my edit.   I am updated now, so feel free to place my set of directors on the same level as Dan Ackroyd.  
Are we sure this isn't casting for a series on the CW?