or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

I put it on the DVR after catching this and You're the Worst on some late night rerun. Like Schwartz said, you can't make me hate Judy Greer, so I will watch.
 We call that the Elim Garak Doctrine 
I saw this and just loved it to pieces. It was a laugh a minute, Rocket and Groot came out great, but like others said before Bautista killed it. The Collector was marginalized in such a way that made sense, especially since he would be a terrible villain. The post credit teaser killed in my theater, but I had to explain it to my young grad student friends (fuck me for typing that. I mean, I am goddamned 32 years old). There will be some great things to see on the...
 I abandoned ship in the middle of Season 1, despite Dean Norris's valiant attempts. You could have done a hellauva 13 episode miniseries. I mean truly spectacular and end on exactly the scene you talk about. But nope. greed and an unwillingness to not have the option to get a sequel.
There is quite a bit going on in the background of this show. For example, what does it say about a government, post Event, that adds the letter C to the acronym for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives (all the additions to that bureau seemed to stem from some major change in the US that no one is sure who should manage, so it goes to tax guys until 9/11, then all the tax stuff goes away and they join Homeland Security) and Cults. What does it say about a...
The UK will quarantine a rabbit coming into their country for 4 months... as part of the routine. That is the mandatory minimum. Hawaii and Guam quarantine pets for 130 days when they arrive. The US quarantined 30k hookers in WWI to keep our boys venereal disease free. Typhoid Mary was quarantined for 24 years. The US quarantined the Apollo 11 Astronauts for three days...just in case they brought back space contagion.  Hell, I successfully quarantined 300 Freshman in an...
 Those were his shirts. You get a brief flash of the police patch on the front pocket as the guy throws the shirts at him. They were not random shirts.
 God, that is fantastic casting. I mean really almost exactly what I want. I have always championed Siddig in this series, but he has a lean and hungry look;he thinks too much: such men are dangerous. Doran Martell is supposed to be seen as a pushover, a peace maker, beholden to balance the life of Dorne against his brother's and the Sand snakes desire for vengence. Would that he were fatter. But I wouldn't fret yet. Like someone posted above, we have plenty of time for...
Oh shit that was a rough sequence and Leto just made me realize it was Kathy Geiss. Who will lead Comcast/NBC's Division of Microwave Oven Programming, Television - Scripted Reality, and Cult Activity?   Her name is Gladys. Her name is Gladys Paulson.
I know I saw posts of this a couple of months ago, but http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4886 this is a nice look at what is in it. I have both those ships, but I am a sucker for different paint jobs, and since SInger gave me the Imperial Aces set, I feel like I will grab these. Plus the card that makes something cost TWO less points could solve some issues I have of fleets with 101 points in it. For the B Wing Article:...