or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

One of my favorite HPL universe stories is one Neil Gaiman wrote, a Study in Emerald. Basically, Gaiman imagined that the Ancient Ones came from the sea in 1200 or so and are ruling the world THEN he started telling a Sherlock Holmes story. It was magnificent. 
  I would watch a Moulin Rouge prequel. A young Jim Broadbent has got to bust some heads to cement the Moulin Rouge as the premier spot in Paris, but while making that name, he falls in love with his premier attraction, Lady Cassandra. He builds the Elephant for her, but she runs off with some rich merchant and he is left alone.
  We want that essay, Schwartz of House Forrester... And we will have what we want.
  I liked the Beyond ship. I was digging Nu-NX Enterprise style ship, the Franklin. The beefy engines kinda worked. There has always been this alternate style of vessel in Trek with only a saucer and nacelles: a sort of parallel star ship development that I enjoyed.
+Black Snake Moan - Jackie Brown   19 PULP FICTION 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 6 JACKIE BROWN 9 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 16 DJANGO UNCHAINED 17 THE HATEFUL EIGHT Failed the Negotiate Check:   07. THE NEGOTIATOR 08. HARD EIGHT 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE FEVER 11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE...
Black Snake Moan + The Negotiator - (KO)   17 PULP FICTION 9 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 7 JACKIE BROWN 12 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 14 DJANGO UNCHAINED 17 THE HATEFUL EIGHT Failed the Negotiate Check: 07. THE NEGOTIATOR 08. HARD EIGHT 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE FEVER 11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE...
 So much better. I wonder if it is because the sound track is filled with Elvis that it makes it less likely to be sung by wee 'uns. I would watch Lilo & Stich all day instead of Frozen.
  +Black Snake Moan -The Negotiator   16 PULP FICTION 7 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 7 JACKIE BROWN 3 THE NEGOTIATOR 15 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 14 DJANGO UNCHAINED 14 THE HATEFUL EIGHT The House Won:   08. HARD EIGHT 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE FEVER 11. THE CAVEMAN'S VALENTINE 12. EVE'S BAYOU 13. DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE 14. CHANGING LANES 15. FRESH 16. GOODFELLAS 17. THE SUNSET LIMITED 18. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER 19. A TIME TO KILL 20. THE AVENGERS 21....
I may seem to be a one note voter, with my love for Black Snake Moan, but the Tarantino flicks will always have supporters; they don't need my help. BSM is a great film that is underseen, and it needs a champion.   +Black Snake Moan -The Long Kiss Goodnight     15 PULP FICTION 3 THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT 7 JACKIE BROWN 11 THE NEGOTIATOR 14 BLACK SNAKE MOAN 12 DJANGO UNCHAINED 14 THE HATEFUL EIGHT The House Won:   08. HARD EIGHT 09. UNBREAKABLE 10. JUNGLE...
It is so good, JHP. so good.   It takes everything we know from TNG, attacks it from a very Klingon perspective and then ends with a morally ambiguous ending. God Bless, DS9.