or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

And then Hulk lost more credit.  I love Donald Pleasance in Halloween, but he is not the best Bloefield.
I will say that two paragraphs in, I spaced out. Between the sans serif font and the all caps, it is killing me. In a related note, I am currently reading a novel where the author pulls a Cormac McCarthy and doesn't put quotation marks around his dialogue. I hate it so much. Standard English is standardized for a goddamn reason.   But in Hulk's defense, he loves Diana Rigg, as I do.
 Well, you work hard, you invest in some good properties and annuities that this thread is full of, and then you take a vacation using travel visas and passports provided by the other people in this thread.  Life well lived. :D
I love Stan Lee. You don't live to 91 and be that successful without having some dark spots in your past or a healthy ego, but he cracks me up. We know that fan calls for casting are never heard (Oh, Donald Glover, the best Spiderman we never had), but I would totally buy a ticket to see Stan Lee guest in a DC film. Or have Stan Lee undergo a complete mocap and digital recreation and have him read War and Peace, and then have Stan Lee digitally inserted in every Marvel...
Well, obviously, Dennis is the serial killer. Does that make Dee the flower maker?   I would really like to see Danny Devito back in a semi-serious role. He really is good.
The article is interesting, but like Bartleby said, some of the arguments are a stretch. Most of those characters missing mothers are also missing fathers. Orphans are often the protagonists because they have nothing holding them to home and normalcy. Also, the male figure is rarely the biological. Culturally, and comedically, there is always something funny about a single man trying to raise a kid. Culturally, single men are supposed to know nothing about babies. (Side...
 I always imagined Jesus as a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus. or an actual tyrannosaur., till God told him to go get a job.
I enjoyed it... well, as much joy as one can get from this show, considering the subject matter. I assume and hope that there is a follow up. Does he now move on like he apparently should have ages ago.?
So, I went to my local store and decided to buy some product, get my name on the mailing list, express interest in some play. Eighty dollars later, I am now the proud owner of two more X wings, a B wing, an A wing, a Tie Advanced and two more Ties. I decided to go ahead an build 4 squads - 2 Alliance, 2 Empire. This way, when I introduce it to some friends, we don't spend 2 hours trying to create squads and we get more play in. This is what happened.         Gold...
I've watched it twice now. Once for reals, and once more in the background while I played around with the love that Jacob Singer sent me. It is cheesy, and Deanburger is right that the entire thing is filled with assholes. Also, who has court mandated therapy sessions at night during a CDC JFK airport lock down? But, all that being said, I will watch an aging slayer played by David Bradley and Sean Astin single-handedly end the world by letting the one thing happen that...