or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

So, I am catching up tonight on my B99. This mumps episode is amazing.  
Did anyone else think the game looked bad...visually?  As in CBS couldn't find a camera that wasn't zoomed in too tight, or tilted at an odd angle, or bad vfx. At one point, I wondered if there were rows of empty seats, because CBS never pulled far enough away from a player's face to see the stadium in the back ground. I thought it was my television for a bit.
 I was very worried about Obama's lack of experience in 2008. Tennessee has an open primary, so I voted in the Republican primary, thinking that surely Hillary had the Democratic nomination sew up. But the first black president card was a strong one. It helped that I never liked McCain, and his choice of running mate was insane.
This... This right here. I love Intolerable Cruelty and can watch it at the drop of a hat. The lawyer's convention, the wizened senior lawyer, the train obsessed Edward Herrman, and Julia Duffy's nervous divorcee. The collection of characters makes the film worth viewing for me. I just took a swing back through Ladykillers last Sunday for the first time since I bought the film from Blockbuster (that's right... that is how long ago I have seen it.)  I still don't think it...
 I have already bought tickets to see this in some other universe. I would watch it in this universe too. Though, I kinda feel bad that Michael B. Jordan is getting all the "Son of 80s Action film character" pigeon-hole.
Betrayal is either fun or a cluster and we call it as such. One of the reasons I picked up Eldritch Horror (basically Mansions but across the world) instead of Mansions of Madness is because Betrayal was already set in a house with Cthulu like events. Also Arkham Horror seemed like one of those games that the rule set could kill a man. I learned Eldritch by watching youtube, then playing two games as multiple characters by myself. That gave me the experience I felt I...
God, that opening scene is so good. A sackful of silver dollars to the head.
Peter Jackson decided to chime in on: “MAKING A MURDERER” - and the chilling reality of False Confessions.   
I met Rickman once, about 5 years ago. I was chaperoning a group of 150 students on a field trip to New York City. Our tour bus got hit by a taxi, but we were only 5 blocks from where we were headed, so we decided to walk while the driver dealt with the police. I am the clean up chaperone, i.e. the guy in the back who makes sure students keep walking and none get left behind. Of course with the nature of the street lights, we end up being spread across about 4 blocks. As...
 I rewound it, because I thought for sure I had imagined it. Just straight up hallucination. [[SPOILER]]