or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation presents   as Felix Leiter...Mr. Randall Park.
Round 8 is up! I will be updating the Chosen thread in just a moment.   Sign Ups and Rules Chosen thread List thread Discussion Thread     Round 8
This round starts Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 9am.  Everyone in the 9am drafting group may go as soon as 9am starts. If everyone in the group has gone, the next group may start.     Rules can be found here. Keep Discussion here. At the end of the day, I will update the Chosen thread. Remember to post your photos and update your List thread.   9am EDT. Pither Capt Renault Ratty Costco Mike   10am EDT MrSaxon axelbratoski Henry D MrTyres   11am...
 I am of the same mind. My Q needs to be sarcastic in a tone of near disdain for the 00s who use his inventions, almost always irresponsibly.  Anthony Mackie was my Leiter as well. Going to drop back to an alternate tomorrow.
The Tyres Broadcasting presents   in the role of Q... Mr. Bill Bailey.  
Election is firing on so many cylinders. Man, I love that film.
Normally our bonus rounds have come right on the heels of our final round. I am okay to run the Bonus Round on Friday. What say you, drafters?
Round 7 is up for tomorrow morning. Our official bonus round is the band doing the theme song. That will start immediately at 2pm on Thursday in an official Bonus Round thread. I hope to get Brackets up Thursday night for voting on Friday and Saturday.   Sign Ups and Rules Chosen thread List thread Discussion Thread   Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7    
This round starts Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 9am.  Everyone in the 9am drafting group may go as soon as 9am starts. If everyone in the group has gone, the next group may start.   Rules can be found here. Keep Discussion here. At the end of the day, I will update the Chosen thread. Remember to post your photos and update your List thread.   9am EDT. Jmurdoch Anyawatchin Angel Hypnotoad Bailey   10am EDT Just Ancient Fat...
 I imagined that. In the background, Waris Ahluwalia, with Sikh turban consumately matched to his vest, was arguing with Bill Murray, wearing a delightful mustache. But somewhere in the middle, it became a Shaun of the Dead jaunt.