or Connect

Posts by MrTyres

Outside consultants. Her solutions are "magical", her wisdom comes from all the trash discarded by other business, and she doesn't exist without the rats who brought her into being. Seriously, Fraggle Rock is like the Tao Te Ching. Its works contains the path for all life's problems.
Yeah, sometimes Shepard Smith is inane, but then he does the right thing.
 Personally, in any apocalyptic survival situation, that is the FIRST guy I draft for my small group. Think of all the tension that would be bled away from The Walking Dead if he was a member.
 I would argue the Great Owl is, at best, indifferent if Mrs. Frisby survives or not. He isn't hungry at the moment.  But, I was just giving Mike the razz. 
 ::hangs head in shame. retires his sarcasm detector.:::
Ahahahahahahaha...hahahahahah. Seriously. Why would you think that? I read an article linked in this thread that talked about how the local doctors cannot get the supplies they need as there are too many middlemen. Doctors cannot get enough tents, never mind proper buildings, to house the sick, the workers, the supplies. The one place where containment has worked was a place where all movement was limited in and out, but that came at great expense because food had to be...
Turing is a lesser, but still monsterous monster.
 I was literally coming here to type this. I think Costco mike is the greater monster! :D
You mean the story of a single mother mouse of two sick mouse babies, trying to get her home moved before the evil farmer starts up the plow which will surely destroy them, who seeks out the wisdom a race of super intelligent rats who her dead husband once helped, is something that that  doesn't often show up on television? :D
 This here. If prevention of a catastrophe costs us 5 Billion dollars and a catastrophe cost us 100 Billion, lets just pay the 5.