Posts by MrTyres

So, I like the idea of Lando Calrissian, as much as the next man, but have you seen Billy Dee Williams recently? His health is very rough.
  Crazy as this sounds...I cast Amr Waked in the last casting draft I did (a year ago), so I didn't take him... but I would have :D
He keeps capitalizing Fake. Are we sure that Orson Welles didn't put on the character of Donald Trump as performance art in the years before Welles's "death" and just hasn't revealed it yet?
 I went with Rockwell in the part because of the crazy he can bring to his voice. I am casting more the novel's version than I am the films, and more in line with Anakin's Dad, a role mostly filled with bandages and the occasional CGI Hollow man.
I was wondering when Thandie Newton would appear. I like it Elvis.   If we can keep that little mustache off of Taghmaoui's face, he will be great in the role. :D
 Yeah, if Larry Drake was alive, I would have cast him as the Monster. I would have had an old as hell cast, but...I would make it a comedy adventure like those EDITED! [Old Guys go to Vegas] movies.  Edited: Damn discussion rules for uncast actors! :D
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   In the role of Imhotep, King of Egypt!...   Mr. Said Taghmaoui!    
The Tyres Broadcasting Corporation is proud to present...   in the roll of Frankenstein's Monster!...   ...Mr. Kevin Durand.      
Same. I am kind of kicking myself for not thinking of it.
"You're an inanimate fucking object, Van Helsing!"