or Connect

Posts by Ambler

Police officers shoot and kill homeless man for throwing rocks  
I like how it seems right outta the 80s.
GREAT SCOTT!
 They weren't always rich...they started out fairly modestly like most other middle class nerds...the point is, now most anyone with smarts can create a tech empire from their bedrooms.  Nerds are no longer as ostracized as they once were since we live in a tech driven world now.
So this is out on dvd/blu-ray, go ahead and pick it up and support these guys if you liked the film.  They're already having lots of success after how well received the film was...they're doing a horror anthology film next called HOLIDAYS with some awesome directors...  http://deadline.com/2015/02/kevin-smith-gary-shore-matt-johnson-to-direct-holidays-xyz-genre-anthology-berlin-1201364737/ 
Ha, one of the directors of Starry Eyes just flipped out for this on facebook...so fun watching people fall in love with this.
Actually the more i ponder it the less I want them involved...it would feel too horribly fanwankish for me to take seriously.
If Ripley/Hicks is involved, i can see audiences being baffled and it bombing or audiences not caring and it being a hit...audiences are a fickle bunch.
Yeah. I'm with Shaun on this.
  A producer hyping his own show?  People still fall for that?