Posts by User_32

Have the adults be all stars. They did that for the TV version, albeit TV stars at the time.
Yup, the 70s and 80s were filled with nostalgia for the 1950s/1960s. Grease, Happy Days, American Graffiti, The Thing, Invaders from Mars, The Fly, The Blob, Invasion is the Body Snatchers, Back to the Future, Most of Spielberg’s output directed or produced were like a nostalgic update of Twilight Zone.That’s not a knock. Just how there’s always been those rose coloured glasses of the past and trying to do an updated, “better” version of it.
I think Chastain’s a great choice, and I hope the rest are all Oscar nominees as well.
That’s a pretty personal tweet, don’t assume because you disliked somebody for promoting their beliefs that all good people feel the same.
I’ll belive it when I’m in a theatre, the end credits are rolling and I haven’t woken up from a dream yet.
Nobody liked Ryan Reynolds then.
Love how he lights up when Black Panther being his Bond is mentioned.
https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/136224476/americas-pastor-billy-graham-dies-at-99 Read a little. He inspired many for tolerance. He made mistakes but you know what, he owned up to them. He said when he was wrong and changed. There’s more in that than the extremes on both sides we see today.
You’re oversimplying things. He did a lot of good as well. I think this thread is uncalled for.
And that teaser was the poor man's Interstellar teaser.