Posts by Frankypanky

Even better for actually harming people though.
 This bears repeating.
Oh shit... EVACUATE BOWLING GREEN NOW!!!!!
Just stop responding. Sheesh.
Julie Mao!
Really? I thought you were alluding to a high-alert area.
I remembered people mentioning that cue but I sure as hell wouldn't have recognized it.   But yeah, that must have been great. I loved how drawn out that scene seemed, with just the very short, understated bit of Willis and the end of it. Such a great buildup for the reveal.
Oh man. Even though I already knew what was coming, that ending was still exhilarating as fuck. I can't even imagine what it would have been like to see it unspoiled. So good.
 I wish I wasn't! I'm just gonna go with Barry's reply and pretend that I've been told that Luke changes into a force tree, so I'll be pleasantly surprised when that doesn't happen.
It's okay. I'm not even mad anymore.   So...   SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER...