or Connect

Posts by MrSaxon

Hey, it was blank when I tried to watch it earlier! He replaced it! Or I'm going mad
Stale Elvis: "Guys, this is going to be shit. I just want you to know. It looks bad. Seriously, don't make any plans around tomorrow's trailer. Just forget it's even happening. Come on, guys. Just let it go. You don't need the disappointment in your life."   (SEVERAL HOURS LATER)   Stale Elvis: "OMG YOU GUYS IT LOOKS AMERZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
That same person just gifted me Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - a game I've been thinking about getting for a while. I don't think it was even on my Wishlist so he's obviously psychic!
Is this part of your cunning plan to lower our expectations drastically so that we're blown away tomorrow, or am I about to see Anthony Daniels sitting in a chair for 88 seconds listing reasons why the new movie is totally better than The Empire Strikes Back?
I think Watson will probably introduce Sherlock to another friend from the medical profession - an older man with angry eyebrows, a Scottish accent, and a red-lined coat - and Sherlock's inquisitive mind will see the pair follow this John Smith character back to a strangely colored telephone box in Baker Street. One thing will lead to another and - voila - Victorian-era Sherlock!
Did The Evil Within sell really badly or something?   It never occurred to me that Steam would have a Thanksgiving sale but I guess Black Friday is a thing now, so that makes sense.
I don't know how I missed the fact that Mark Hamill was in this, despite him apparently appearing in all of the trailers so far. 
That trailer was the icing on the cake for me. I've enjoyed pretty much every Matthew Vaughn movie and this looks like it's going to send me walking out of the cinema with a massive grin on my face. 
It was quick and quiet. Much like how Bradito likes his women.
I love the fact that they've managed to make Scarborough Fair creepy. I've always hated that song, since my first guitar tutor years ago made me repeatedly attempt it, and now I have a legitimate reason to loathe it.