Posts by MrSaxon

It's probably going to be a Christmas present to myself. :)
The Switch has some of the best games released in 2017 (Mario + Rabbids, Mario Kart, Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, Splatoon 2, Arms etc) and Mario Odyssey is supposedly amazing. Heck, I'm even thinking of getting one for my commutes and I've not been interested in a Nintendo console since the early 2000's. 
Spacey admitted he might have sexually assaulted a 14 year old boy. He's been labelled a sexual predator (and even a rapist) by multiple people now. You don't think it's going to be seen as "the right thing" when the studio removes all traces of him? You don't think it's going to make them look better? You think a studio would let their director spend all of that money on a movie that's just about to released if all of their PR people hadn't sat around a little table and...
The other problem with casting the television versions in a movie is that you're then saddled with that show's continuity. Want to do an expensive multi-million dollar treatment of "Flashpoint"? Well, sorry, because the Flash tv show did a fairly forgettable version of it one season ago.    The best solution, of course, is for television to focus on the characters who won't appear in the movies and vice versa. But that would require some sort of planning which, let's...
That sucks. I'll be online in an hour or two if you manage to get in-game. I already missed one chance to team-up with Codey by not reading my chat today, but hopefully I'll get the opportunity to rectify that. 
It didn't help that there was no real hook with Justice League. BvS got some mileage out of DC's most famous trio appearing together in a live action movie for the first time. Who really cares if Aquaman and Cyborg team up too? 
 I'm four episodes in and starting to feel the lack of momentum too. 
EPISODE FOUR Hmmmm.  [[SPOILER]]
Well done to the victim. He remained calm, even called the idiot "Sir" and ignored the stupidity until the threat became overly physical.