or Connect

Posts by Bailey

Bonnie's the better dresser.  
NFL salaries seem kind of malleable, and they can do creative things with deferring money and such, but there's only so much of a discount he can give.  Especially if they win another Super Bowl.  He's not going to be the leader of a team trying for a three-peat, and taking a middle of the pack salary.
Lou seems almost perfectly designed to be satisfyingly supplanted by Peggy.
 The sad thing is that's probably not going to lose them business.  But he's not going to win them new business either.  He's just... Lou.  I'm sure that's what they thought they wanted after Don.   If Roger and Cutler do have a showdown, I expect Roger to win.  Jim seems like the better guy, the more competent guy.  So, as we'd root for Roger, we'd know in the back of our minds he would only win by playing dirty, and Jim is the one who should come out on top.  But it...
Yeah... she can be downright frightening now.  Much more intimidating than Swedish cannibal guy.  I hope this all eventually leads to her becoming eeeevil.

I don't know who this GRRM is, I must have him on ignore... but please, we don't talk about the books in this thread, so quoting him is bad form, Shaun.  Somebody put that guy on timeout.  It's probably DRPK again!
See: is not the smartest, Sam.
  Joffrey was asking for it, though.
Regardless of if Cersei was supposed to have given in at some point, it's still rape.  She said no, and he forced himself on her.  If the writers try to act like it wasn't, that's even weirder.  To me, anyway.  I think that's a lyric in a Swedish death metal song.