Posts by Bailey

That moment was so JJ.   Don't make the effort to set something up properly, then go overboard trying to make up for the fact that they didn't set the foundation for the moment to pay off in the first place.   JJ is like the guy in a pickup game who doesn't play defense, doesn't pass, doesn't do any of the little things-- and then tries to make up for it by going full tilt towards the hoop, jumping and spinning 360, and then bricking a shot from two feet away.
 No, they're Americans.  They think it's a trademark, and that they own it.  It's why they hired a dipshit whose only accomplishment is aggrandizing his name as a brand.
The more you tighten your grip, Dickson, the more picks will slip through your fingers.
Doug Jones as C-3PO (man in suit)
Jacob, I've been reading your posts on these boards for something like a decade, so I feel entitled to pass judgment on your character.  You're a good person.  You make the world a better place.  We love you, man.
I didn't really have a cut-off age for Luke, but after casting Steinfeld I pretty much had to cast somebody in that range.  In any case, I wasn't about to cast a 30 year old as a farm boy.  Randy Quaid is still out there, guys.  
 Jesus Christ, he did it like someone signs the high school yearbook of a person they had two classes with and barely acknowledged in the hallways.
Ellar Coltrane as Luke Skywalker
 Besides network, they only know one other N word, and they've been told they're not allowed to tweet it.