or Connect

Posts by Bailey

godshutup.
Too bad SVP and Russillo is no more. This could have been the new Wizards Daily.
"I rest my case. Does the defense have any witnesses to call?"High Sparrow, I call that giant man dressed in gold to the stand.""Overrul--"*LOP*
Where do I see that cover?
You got this, Henry.
Pither for the better OUATITW as well as having a much better Blondie. I just don't see Gosling in the role.
Another tough one... I will have to find time to do a full H2H breakdown... later.
You indeed had a good draft.Issues: You basically picked two non actors for the supporting parts in GBU, and your Blondie is relatively weak. I think your Angel Eyes is superior, but that's the only H2H I will concede.Your OUATITW is very good but imo Brolin/Harris doesn't quite have the pop that the Phoenix/DDL showdown would. The Jill's are a wash and the Cheyennes are different but both quite good.
This is the first time the idea we needed mathematical certainty was ever floated with regard to these brackets. Usually a day or two goes by and whoever is leading moves on. In this case I just was having trouble deciding between close match ups, so thought it would be better to leave it up to people who had stronger convictions about their picks. ETA- It's still not mathematically certain, no matter who I vote for. And I kind of see it as a tie. However, the vote...
Coach Cousins.