Posts by Mangy

Fey is writing the book for Mean Girls on Broadway. I think it's just a matter of her being really busy. They did the same thing with The Get Down, although I think that was due to production delays.
  Just watched my Criterion NOTLD, and wow! After decades of watching terrible transfers, it's a revelation. 
"GETOUTTADADDAHHHH!!!!"
I have to say, I've thought about this more than some of the other big contenders. This stuck with me more than The Post, and I really liked that movie.
Where else is this graphic? I'm having trouble finding it aside from here and a random tweet in Abramson's comments.
The trademark for Make America Great Again was filed in October 2012. err, that's what we're looking at right?
I think the funniest part of that Michael Lewis profile of Bannon a couple of weeks ago was when it was mentioned that Bannon didn't drink. F'real? I'm not sure it's better to look like that sober.
Especially when they can rant behind a keyboard and not have to answer any of these questions face-to-face.
hee hee
"Use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump -- we support them)"     For a nothing-burger, this seems awfully involved.