or Connect
CHUD.com Community › Forums › POLITICS & RELIGION › Political Discourse › Lara Logan - Really Hot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lara Logan - Really Hot - Page 2

post #51 of 86
One day, they'll make movies about the Lara Logans and the Michael Wares of this war and how they persevered for the truth and to tell these stories, even if the government and media corporations said no one was listening. What they do is journalism at its finest; ultimately, readership is unimportant because the public is fickle and easily distracted. What matters is getting to the truth and documenting that truth so that through all the lies and distortions, that truth will exist for those that seek it.
post #52 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Goldberg View Post
One day, they'll make movies about the Lara Logans and the Michael Wares of this war and how they persevered for the truth and to tell these stories, even if the government and media corporations said no one was listening. What they do is journalism at its finest; ultimately, readership is unimportant because the public is fickle and easily distracted. What matters is getting to the truth and documenting that truth so that through all the lies and distortions, that truth will exist for those that seek it.
Right, but the ultimate question still stands: Would you fuck them?

I mean, that's what we're going for, here. Journalistic integrity can go smoke a dong.
post #53 of 86
Where's the guy on the Internet who always says "She's not so hot" and the other guy who scolds everyone for not having girlfriends? They should've shown up by now.
post #54 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR View Post
Where's the guy on the Internet who always says "She's not so hot" and the other guy who scolds everyone for not having girlfriends? They should've shown up by now.
Eh, she's not that hot.

Also, you are all virgins.
post #55 of 86
Meh, she's ok I guess.
I think Ann Coulter beats her easily, brains and smoking good looks.
Yummy...
post #56 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitanAmerica View Post
Hey she looked a bit cuter in person, I guess you had to be there :-)
The problem, Cap, is everyone thinks you're talking about the woman on the right. It's the other woman, am I right?

Maybe the Islamofascists have it right with burquas....especially the ones with eye coverings.
post #57 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley View Post
Meh, she's ok I guess.
I think Ann Coulter beats her easily, brains and smoking good looks.
Yummy...
That can't be right. Coulter's dumber than a sack of hammers and emaciated to boot.
post #58 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post

When I see women this beautiful who also happen to be luminaries in their professional field and ALSO have first and last names that start with the same letter I reflexively think to myself "If that was a character in a movie nobody would believe it, it's too unrealistic!" Damn you movies for bending my mind in such a way...

Lara Logan should be working at The Daily Planet.
post #59 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley View Post
Meh, she's ok I guess.
I think Ann Coulter beats her easily, brains and smoking good looks.
Yummy...
The quisling mindset.
post #60 of 86
Really Hot ... and slutty!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06262008...yst_117192.htm

Quote:
Sexy CBS siren Lara Logan spent her days covering the heat of the Iraq war - but that was nothing compared to the heat of her nights.

PHOTO GALLERY: Lara Logan

The "60 Minutes" reporter and former swimsuit model apparently courted two beaus while she was in Baghdad, and has been labeled a homewrecker for allegedly destroying the marriage of a civilian contractor there, sources said.

Passions got so hot in the combat zone that one of her lovers, Joe Burkett, brawled in a Baghdad "safe house" with her other paramour, CNN war reporter Michael Ware, a source said.

The wife of Burkett, a US Embassy worker, claims the sultry 37-year-old correspondent seduced him while bullets flew overhead.

Burkett's wife, Kimberly, also accuses Logan of teaming up with him to take her 3-year-old daughter away, according to the source.
post #61 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaieke View Post
Damn. I guess that invalidates all that stuff she said on the Daily Show. And she seemed so smart, too. Should have known that she was just a slut.
post #62 of 86
Thread Starter 
Is Michael Ware the guy with the broken nose? That's awesome.

Sniakewanky is obviously terrified of assertive women. Perhaps he was cuckolded in the past, and takes his frustration out on women everywhere via the magic of the media.
post #63 of 86
Everyone knows that women can be either smart or good-looking. Being both is unnatural and an indication of villainy. Take into account the fact she's also an un-american godless liberal and loose morals are sure to follow.

It's basic logic.
post #64 of 86
Gee, I can't see why the Murdoch-owned NY Post would want to drag Lara Logan's name through the mud.
post #65 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Is Michael Ware the guy with the broken nose? That's awesome.

Sniakewanky is obviously terrified of assertive women. Perhaps he was cuckolded in the past, and takes his frustration out on women everywhere via the magic of the media.
Yup... she's really assertive...

Quote:
Burkett's wife, Kimberly, also accuses Logan of teaming up with him to take her 3-year-old daughter away, according to the source
post #66 of 86
Alright, perhaps 'slutty' wasn't the best way to put it (though I can see the joke), and I know Snaieke gets dragged through the mud, but really? Are we scraping the bottom of the barrel that we have to resort to the automatic misandric trash-talk towards him?
post #67 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Happenin View Post
Alright, perhaps 'slutty' wasn't the best way to put it (though I can see the joke), and I know Snaieke gets dragged through the mud, but really? Are we scraping the bottom of the barrel that we have to resort to the automatic misandric trash-talk towards him?
It's because using her alleged philandering as a counterpoint to the validity of her work comes from a deeply misogynistic place.
post #68 of 86
As does Snaieke himself.
post #69 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
It's because using her alleged philandering as a counterpoint to the validity of her work comes from a deeply misogynistic place.
Quote:
Really Hot ... and slutty!!!!
That's all Snaieke said. Gonna have to explain how the one leads to the other.
post #70 of 86
I just had Clinton flashbacks. Ugh.

Which points out this has nothing to do with her job skillz, though since the thread is "Lara Logan - Really Hot," it's... I guess... a plus?
post #71 of 86
Thread Starter 
First, it's the fucking New York Post, tabloid journalism.

Second, here is the problem with his tautology.

Two dudes fighting over one woman: that fucking slut!

Two women fighting over one dude: those fucking sluts!

Why is this even news? Because she is a prominent war reporter who happens to be capable at pointing out where the American media has failed again and again in it's responsiblity. So yeah, the New York Motherfuckering Post claims she's a slut. Way to respond to her complaint.

EDIT: Oh, and I also apologize to Sniakiakeki if he was just joking. Ha!
post #72 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Happenin View Post
That's all Snaieke said. Gonna have to explain how the one leads to the other.
My main reaction was toward the NY Post. That article was not just a story, it was an attempt on character assassination. And judging by Snaieke's previous posts his adoption of what the article said was assumed. If what he posted was just in jest and in keeping with the thread's spirit, I apologize. I just don't think so.
post #73 of 86
Aah, alright then. Sorry for misinterpreting. And yes, it is a bullshit story, but you are correct: the fucking New York Post. They can't give that shit away fast enough.
post #74 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Goldberg View Post
One day, they'll make movies about the Lara Logans and the Michael Wares of this war and how they persevered for the truth and to tell these stories, even if the government and media corporations said no one was listening. What they do is journalism at its finest; ultimately, readership is unimportant because the public is fickle and easily distracted. What matters is getting to the truth and documenting that truth so that through all the lies and distortions, that truth will exist for those that seek it.
I nominate Peter Weir to make it. Meanwhile, anyone who hasn't seen this should.

post #75 of 86
Hummanna hummanna...

post #76 of 86
I'd like to be embedded in that unit.

I'm so very sorry I said that.
post #77 of 86
[RonBurgundy]

Stay classy, Greg David.

[/RonBurgundy]
post #78 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaieke View Post
Yup... she's really assertive...
You're such an asshole.
post #79 of 86
Parker, I was just gonna post that.
post #80 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Goldberg View Post
One day, they'll make movies about the Lara Logans and the Michael Wares of this war and how they persevered for the truth and to tell these stories, even if the government and media corporations said no one was listening. What they do is journalism at its finest; ultimately, readership is unimportant because the public is fickle and easily distracted. What matters is getting to the truth and documenting that truth so that through all the lies and distortions, that truth will exist for those that seek it.
We could make it a romantic drama set in wartorn Iraq!

Two good looking reporters fight through the lies of the Bush administration only to commit their own in their personal lives.

Maybe they could take some dramatic license to tell the story how Ware broke his nose.
post #81 of 86
Yep, looks like another "punch everything" day.

*checks his watch*
post #82 of 86
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_111392.html

The hot babe is corresponding for two....
post #83 of 86
Lara Logan ... Tomb Raider and looter extraordinaire!

US EYE ON LOGAN'S IRAQ LOOT
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10032008...oot_131885.htm
post #84 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Singer View Post
Hummanna hummanna...

But she does porn right?
post #85 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitanAmerica View Post
Lara Logan ... Tomb Raider and looter extraordinaire!

US EYE ON LOGAN'S IRAQ LOOT
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10032008...oot_131885.htm
All this over paintings that were probably burned/defaced/destroyed on a regular basis anyway.

I have a chunk of the Berlin Wall from when I was in Germany when I was 13(pocketed from the wall itself, not bought). It's a good bit different, since this is a piece of art(and in turn, history), but I can't believe people are that eager to keep paintings of Saddam around at the moment.
post #86 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitanAmerica View Post
Lara Logan ... Tomb Raider and looter extraordinaire!

US EYE ON LOGAN'S IRAQ LOOT
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10032008...oot_131885.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by from New York Post
CBS news hottie Lara Logan could be in hot water for swiping souvenirs from the wreckage of bombed-out Baghdad.
...
Taking such items out of the country is considered theft under a federal provision designed to protect Iraqi heritage. One former Fox News engineer has already been prosecuted and placed on probation for smuggling paintings from Iraqi palaces. Other journos have been warned.
...
Logan, a former swimsuit model who is CBS' chief foreign affairs correspondent, made headlines this year when a CNN reporter and a US defense contractor in Iraq got into a brawl over her. The contractor impregnated Logan, who is due to give birth in January.


Oh the Post, the Post, you trashy, splendid, adorable shitwipe of a newsrag!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Political Discourse
CHUD.com Community › Forums › POLITICS & RELIGION › Political Discourse › Lara Logan - Really Hot