CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE MAIN SEWER › Movie Miscellany › The Greatest Miscasting Mishaps In History
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Greatest Miscasting Mishaps In History - Page 2

post #51 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Clark View Post

Yeah, Black being cast wasn't the problem, it was the forty+ minutes of needless plot mechanics that dragged the movie down.

 

That being said, if Jackson really wanted to make Denham an Orson Welles-type lord whose hubris and greed is his undoing, one has to wonder where Phillip Seymour Hoffman was when the phone rang.


Giving an Oscar-winning performance in CAPOTE, according to my calculations.

 

Stumbled across a movie called FADE TO BLACK where Danny Huston plays Orson Welles in a fictional adventure. He'd have been good.

 

post #52 of 145

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil View Post

Mattioli, how can he be both problematic and the film's saving grace? Unless you mean that it's not that good a movie to begin with (agree).

 

To begin with, it's not a very good movie.  This fact is exacerbated by the fact that its lead (Freddy hasn't yet stepped to the foreground in the second installment) is, in my opinion, hugely unlikeable.  The film's saving grace--the thing that still makes it watchable (besides exploding parakeets, I mean)--is the homosexual (un)subtext.  While, as you note, the film itself pushes that subtext into the realm of flat-out text, Patton's performance as a closeted gay man (which I don't necessarily believe was a deliberate acting choice) is a huge factor in bringing the watchability.

 

I'm not sure if that makes any more sense, but that was the idea I was trying to convey.  Patton is simultaneously miscast AND hugely entertaining.

 

post #53 of 145



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Marshall View Post

It probably speaks to my inherent racism, or the dearth of black actresses, but I literally cannot think of any other high-profile black actress who could haved played Storm at the time.


Sophie Okonedo! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOPHIE OKONEDO!
 

 

post #54 of 145


 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattioli View Post

 

  Patton is simultaneously miscast AND hugely entertaining.

 


 

Also known as the 'Tara Reid playing a curator' Paradigm.

 

post #55 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian OB View Post





I'd like to know just what Kirsten Dunst did to internet dudes that make them dislike her so. She's a good actress, she's ALWAYS been a good actress, and she is good in all of the films you mention above. I get it that she wasn't what we all pictured MJ from the comics to be, but she did what she was asked to do in the Spider-Man films. I just don't get why people dislike her. Plus, she's extremely cute, I don't care what anyone says. And i don't think she was miscast in ELIZABETHTOWN -- the movie is a mess with or without her.

 

Now Orlando Bloom, that guys sucks and has always sucked. hes OK as Legolas though.


I'll go on record that I liked her in Spider-Man 3, but then, the fact that I like that film altogether is an abberation for most.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi View Post
Orlando Bloom in Troy is more obvious but  the guy's been a weak link in most of his films, particularly Kingdom of Heaven, which was a casting fuckup of note - though I have heard the DC fixes it somewhat.


The DC fixes it a lot, actually.

And frankly, i actually rather like him in Elizabethtown as well. It's a slight part, but he has a good handle on it, and it's the warmest I've seen him be ever.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Marshall View Post

It probably speaks to my inherent racism, or the dearth of black actresses, but I literally cannot think of any other high-profile black actress who could haved played Storm at the time.


Angela Bassett

Sanaa Lathan

Vanessa Williams

Rosario Dawson

Salli Richardson

Aaliyah

 

Off the top of my head.

 

The problem's not Berry, though. They eventually got her look right and nixed the accent. The problem's that they gave her NOTHING to do.

 

 

post #56 of 145

Black was bad in KING KONG, but I can see why he seemed good on paper. He just can't actually act. Just one of many bad decisions that Peter Jackson made on Kong. That's what happens when you go from zero to sixty in the Lucas lane.

post #57 of 145

Yeah, I will never understand the complete internet hate for Kirsten Dunst in the Spider-Man films. Like at all. I thought she was great in all three movies, but just had very little to do.

post #58 of 145

keeping somewhat with the spirit of the original Guzman/Count of Monte Cristo post:

 

 

john-wayne1.jpg?w=450&h=321

 

 

and

 

SEAN%20CONNERY_0006.jpg

 

 

THISH DIALECT ISH MY BITCH

post #59 of 145

I love me some Kevin Spacey, but I hope there's still someone who's been hired to slap him across the mouth once a month in perpetuity for casting himself as Bobby Darin.

post #60 of 145



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Clark View Post

 

The problem's not Berry, though. They eventually got her look right and nixed the accent. The problem's that they gave her NOTHING to do.

 

 

But, respectfully, when they did give her something to do in, X-3, she was awful, right?

post #61 of 145

But everyone was awful in X3, even Patrick Stewart seemed lost in that movie. The only people who seemed to give a damn in X3 were Jackman (who would probably give 110% at his own execution) and McKellan (which is actually kind of tragic).

post #62 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Clark View Post

Yeah, Black being cast wasn't the problem, it was the forty+ minutes of needless plot mechanics that dragged the movie down.

 

That being said, if Jackson really wanted to make Denham an Orson Welles-type lord whose hubris and greed is his undoing, one has to wonder where Phillip Seymour Hoffman was when the phone rang.

This is the best suggestion I've heard yet. That would have been great. My problem was Black never really sold that Speilbergian awe at the sight of dinos, but I think Hoffman could have pulled it off
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Merriweather View Post

I'm going to ignore the ALEXANDER fetishizing and just say that I love Jack Black in KONG. Hell, I love all three leads. I just hate all the extraneous crap.

Honestly all that time on the docks and the VENTURE were what I enjoyed best. I love films that build up the anticipation and mystery of a journey into the unknown. The stuff with the vaudeville act did feel like needless padding though, at least from my perspective.
 

 

post #63 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Marshall View Post

But everyone was awful in X3, even Patrick Stewart seemed lost in that movie. The only people who seemed to give a damn in X3 were Jackman (who would probably give 110% at his own execution) and McKellan (which is actually kind of tragic).



Whats tragic about that? Magneto and Mystique are the constants in this series: The two characters they have never fucked up.

post #64 of 145

Because McKellan is giving it his all in a film that has some really ugly politics. McKellan was really actively interested in the subtext of mutants as homosexuality and worked really closely with Singer on the first two films. The third film is essentially a movie about a weaponised cure for mutation and our heroes fighting for the government to cure their populace. The mutant cure is essentially Jesus Camp in a syringe.

post #65 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

Sofia Coppola in Godfather 3 is an obvious one, although I'm not convinced that Winona Ryder would have been great in that role, either.

 

 

 

Godfather 3 has a plethora of WTF casting. George Hamilton? Father Guido Sarducci??? Even Mantegna's villain was incredibly weak.
 

 

post #66 of 145

Recently, TNT has been playing Valkryie, the Bryan Singer Nazi thriller, on a loop. It may be the only film about Nazis that doesn't feature any Germans. Tom Cruise is so incapable of a German accent that he simply doesn't use one, and the rest of the Nazi high command falls under the old-school Hollywood casting edict of "every person in Europe has a British accent."

post #67 of 145

Jake_Lloyd-3.jpg

post #68 of 145

Not to bash Keanu, since I often enjoy the guy, but his Dracula performance is matched, and perhaps exceeded, by his hopelessness in Much Ado About Nothing.

 

And, of course, even though he turned in a good performance in a decently entertaining film, he should never have been cast as John Constantine.

post #69 of 145

Hayden Christensen in the prequels.  Granted, there's too much wrong with the films to put it on him.  It's just that the guy does not have the presence or the voice (that naturally whiny and petulant voice) to play the lead in anything.

 

Which is why he works so well in Shattered Glass.

post #70 of 145

Does Will Smith belong for Wild Wild West? I mean, it's mostly a case of the whole thing being misbegotten in the first place, but I wonder if a better movie might have emerged if they hadn't been making "A Will Smith Blockbuster."

post #71 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

Recently, TNT has been playing Valkryie, the Bryan Singer Nazi thriller, on a loop. It may be the only film about Nazis that doesn't feature any Germans. Tom Cruise is so incapable of a German accent that he simply doesn't use one, and the rest of the Nazi high command falls under the old-school Hollywood casting edict of "every person in Europe has a British accent."


 

I literal LOL'd when Tom Wilkenson made Cruise "HEIL HITLER!" with his nub. 

 

But yeah, you're spot on. Loved how they tried to do a jedi mind trick by having Cruise narrate in German for some seconds; only for it to gradually segue into English. 

post #72 of 145

And since we're talking Bryan Singer Nazi movies, Brad Renfro was out of his depth in Apt Pupil, I think.

post #73 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb View Post

Not to bash Keanu, since I often enjoy the guy, but his Dracula performance is matched, and perhaps exceeded, by his hopelessness in Much Ado About Nothing.

 

And, of course, even though he turned in a good performance in a decently entertaining film, he should never have been cast as John Constantine.


Having never read a Hellblazer comic, and not knowing anything about John Constantine, I can say that I unabashedly love that movie. It's one of my favorite Keanu roles.

And while I like but don't love "The Town", I really really REALLY loathe Blake Lively in that flick. It's a movie filled with some pretty good performances, and she just sinks it for me every time she pops up. The squinty eyes, pursed lips, and forced Boston accent.....ugh. 

 

post #74 of 145

This was terrible...

 

lance.gif

 

And yet, I'm not up in arms over...

 

robin-hood-costner.jpg

 

Maybe there's power in that mullet.

post #75 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnDirtyApe View Post




Having never read a Hellblazer comic, and not knowing anything about John Constantine, I can say that I unabashedly love that movie. It's one of my favorite Keanu roles.


Yeah, that's the funny bit: it's probably one of the most "successful" bits of miscasting I've seen. More than anything else, it's like High Fidelity: they did an amazing job of Americanizing source material whose setting and characterization would seem inseparable from their British roots, and both films actually came out pretty well.

 

post #76 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKMITE8 View Post

This was terrible...

 

lance.gif

 

And yet, I'm not up in arms over...

 

robin-hood-costner.jpg

 

Maybe there's power in that mullet.

 

To be fair to Costner, who is no beefcake, he's a tick up that ladder from Gere, whose character should be more physically imposing than Robin Hood in the first place.  He should be big and square-jawed and handsome, but for some reason they went for pretty and soft-spoken.  If they were similarly miscasting a remake of First Knight today, they'd be shoving Orlando Bloom into that Chris Hemsworth-shaped hole
 

 

post #77 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post

 

To be fair to Costner, who is no beefcake, he's a tick up that ladder from Gere, whose character should be more physically imposing than Robin Hood in the first place.  He should be big and square-jawed and handsome, but for some reason they went for pretty and soft-spoken.  If they were similarly miscasting a remake of First Knight today, they'd be shoving Orlando Bloom into that Chris Hemsworth-shaped hole
 

 

But even Bloom would work better than Gere IMO. Bloom plays a Brit just fine because well... duh. But I also think it's Gere's baggage as well. Not to mention his age and terrible dye job. And as much as I love all things Connery, I think he's too old to play Arthur here (will have to research some lore to confirm), but it also forces an older Lancelot. Gere as Lancelot comes across as some sort of manufactured casting to appeal to women ("Chicks dig Pretty Woman!") and I think it fails as a result (course I probably was not the main demographic then). Who else was on their wishlist... Swayze (Dirty Dancing!)? Kevin Bacon (Footloose!)? Nic Cage (Moonstruck!)?

 

It's just so... weird. But your're onto something here with the "pretty and soft-spoken" thing. Maybe as a fan of Arthurian legend and the fact that I'm a man finds something about that threatening. Being cuckolded by "Gerbil Guy" comes across as super-insulting. I must be projecting. ;)
 

 

post #78 of 145

I haven't seen the entire movie, but I've seen enough clips to know that casting John Travolta and Lily Tomlin as lovers in Moment By Moment was a bad idea:

 

post #79 of 145

 

Quote:Justin Clark
The DC fixes it a lot, actually.

 

 

The director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven makes it into something of a flawed classic, but yeah I don't like Bloom much in the movie at all. Balian's supposed to be a guy who's dealing with a lot of internal issues and somehow eventually comes into his own as somebody who can functionally be a leader of men, and Bloom just can't sell that at all. He doesn't seem like somebody wrestling with demons, or choices that could end in tragedy, or a guy who could lead people to resist some horrific siege. He seems like a kid constantly out of his depth who nobody could really have much respect for. And it makes moments where Ghassan Massoud or Alexander Siddig look at him as some worthy rival come off a little weaker as a result.

 

Admittedly I don't think Paul Bettany would have been much better in that role. And at the risk of coming across as boring? I'm totally willing to state that Russell Crowe would have been my logical pick. They'd have had to make Balian older*, but Crowe at least when he's on is capable of giving a performance that's subtle AND makes you think a bunch of battle-hardened knights would say "Yeah, I think this guy should be the boss."

 

 

Or maybe I'm just desperately wishing Hollywood would make my "Sam Peckinpah in Medieval times" movie.

 

 

*This would also probably require that the blacksmith backstory, and Liam Nesson as his father be taken out. I'm cool with that. Because even the Director's Cut doesn't sell me on how Balian can kick ass so well, and I'm way more interested in the knight stuff than how one goes about becoming one in the first place. Even more so when it starts up like a Robert Jordon novel.

post #80 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Merriweather View Post

GO!

 

images.jpg


I actually found Guzman to be pretty darn (intentionally) funny in COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO

"I go to Paris, bam bam bam, back before weeks end!"
post #81 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

Hayden Christensen in the prequels.  Granted, there's too much wrong with the films to put it on him.  It's just that the guy does not have the presence or the voice (that naturally whiny and petulant voice) to play the lead in anything.

 

Which is why he works so well in Shattered Glass.


I've been looking over the prequels of late and while, yes, he just can't handle it, I have to wonder if even Lawrence Olivier could have delivered "From MY point of view the JEDI are evil!" Someone needed to Harrison Ford that line. Jesus Christ!

 

post #82 of 145

I'm not one of those "close the thread" types, but Jesus tapdancing christ...

 

ralph_fiennes_uma_thurman_the_avengers_002.jpg

post #83 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenOrtega View Post

 

 

 

The director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven makes it into something of a flawed classic, but yeah I don't like Bloom much in the movie at all.



I've always thought it would have helped if they hadn't so obviously hung the "bad guy" sign on the priest and the "good guys" signs on the Muslim characters. Or at least painted them in less vibrant colors.


Edited by Jeb - 9/13/11 at 3:29pm
post #84 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian OB View Post

And i don't think she was miscast in ELIZABETHTOWN -- the movie is a mess with or without her.

 


 

She's a psycho stalker to Bloom, yes. But as you said, that's not on her but Crowe's script. Ditto Spider-Man 3 where they needlessly made MJ a pain-in-the-ass retconning everything she said (and did) at the end of the second film just for the sake of more B and C plots to fill the run-time. She was perfectly fine in the first two films.

post #85 of 145

So...I am confused on the focus of this thread:

 

1)This thread is for monumental, hyperbole spewing miscasts of which the likes of mankind shall never recover  (Paul Reubens as Gandalf, for example)

 

OR

 

2)This thread is for complaining that actors were 'meh' and XXX would have been better?  (The Avengers with Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman. Uma is no Diana Riggs, but neither should the filmakers suffer eternal damnation of viewing of Queen Latifah's Taxi)

 

We seem to be doing a bit of  both and before I throw some ideas out, I wanted to be sure. 

post #86 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTyres View Post

So...I am confused on the focus of this thread:

 

1)This thread is for monumental, hyperbole spewing miscasts of which the likes of mankind shall never recover  (Paul Reubens as Gandalf, for example)

 

OR

 

2)This thread is for complaining that actors were 'meh' and XXX would have been better?  (The Avengers with Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman. Uma is no Diana Riggs, but neither should the filmakers suffer eternal damnation of viewing of Queen Latifah's Taxi)

 

We seem to be doing a bit of  both and before I throw some ideas out, I wanted to be sure. 


 

1) I say whatever makes for interesting discussion. As a great man once said, "Don't cost nuthin'."

 

2) You're evidently a most charitable and forgiving soul.

post #87 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple_72 View Post

keeping somewhat with the spirit of the original Guzman/Count of Monte Cristo post:

 

 

john-wayne1.jpg?w=450&h=321

 

 


Congratulations.   You win the thread.

 

I would also say DiCaprio as Howard Hughes if I never saw the movie.   But I did and he acted his ass out of a miscasting and got to inspired casting.

post #88 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamotv View Post

 

I would also say DiCaprio as Howard Hughes if I never saw the movie.   But I did and he acted his ass out of a miscasting and got to inspired casting.

 

Agree, I always found The Aviator to be quite underrated.

 

I went through a long phase where I felt DiCaprio was miscast in everything, but the guy's good. I find him similar to Brad Pitt, a one-time "pretty boy" whose transformed into someone I'm eager to see because of the scripts he chooses.

 

Back on topic, Mickey Rooney as an Asian in Breakfast in Tiffany's is so embarrassing that it destroys the rewatchability of that film for me. This topic has gotten somewhat nebulous, but if the role kills the film completely, surely that counts, right?
 

 

post #89 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Marshall View Post

It probably speaks to my inherent racism, or the dearth of black actresses, but I literally cannot think of any other high-profile black actress who could haved played Storm at the time.



Somewhere for a reason she cannot explain, Angela Bassett feels a single tear slowly roll down her face.

post #90 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenOrtega View Post

 

 

 

The director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven makes it into something of a flawed classic, but yeah I don't like Bloom much in the movie at all. Balian's supposed to be a guy who's dealing with a lot of internal issues and somehow eventually comes into his own as somebody who can functionally be a leader of men, and Bloom just can't sell that at all. He doesn't seem like somebody wrestling with demons, or choices that could end in tragedy, or a guy who could lead people to resist some horrific siege. He seems like a kid constantly out of his depth who nobody could really have much respect for. And it makes moments where Ghassan Massoud or Alexander Siddig look at him as some worthy rival come off a little weaker as a result.

 

Admittedly I don't think Paul Bettany would have been much better in that role. And at the risk of coming across as boring? I'm totally willing to state that Russell Crowe would have been my logical pick. They'd have had to make Balian older*, but Crowe at least when he's on is capable of giving a performance that's subtle AND makes you think a bunch of battle-hardened knights would say "Yeah, I think this guy should be the boss."

 

 

Or maybe I'm just desperately wishing Hollywood would make my "Sam Peckinpah in Medieval times" movie.

 

 

*This would also probably require that the blacksmith backstory, and Liam Nesson as his father be taken out. I'm cool with that. Because even the Director's Cut doesn't sell me on how Balian can kick ass so well, and I'm way more interested in the knight stuff than how one goes about becoming one in the first place. Even more so when it starts up like a Robert Jordon novel.


If you haven't already Laura, head over to the KoH:DC chewer discussion. A chewer by the name of Xion makes a spirited defense of Blooms performance within the context of the themes and underpinnings of the story that actually made me reassess his performance somewhat and made for a more enjoyable film for me.

 

post #91 of 145

I have no idea if this is true, but I always loved the story that the Coen Brothers hired Josh Brolin thinking he was his father James Brolin and just rolled with it.

 

http://www.wildbluffmedia.com/2007/10/17/coen-brothers-cast-wrong-brolin-in-no-country-for-old-men/

 

 

Quote:

No Country for Old Men had Tommy Lee Jones in place — no mistake there — as a crusty west-Texas sheriff on the trail of a bad man to be played by four-time-Goya-winning Spanish sex symbol Javier Bardem. And to round out the cast we hired — we thought — rugged everyman Jim Brolin as Llewelyn Moss, the aging Vietnam vet caught in the middle.

Well, there were some red faces on the set the first day of shooting when Jim Brolin’s son Josh showed up to play the part.

 

Crossed wires, misunderstanding — who knows what kind of snafu — had resulted in our casting office offering the part to an actor who was patently thirty years too young. Talk about a boo-boo. In retrospect, this explained William Morris agent Michael Cooper’s surprise on hearing we wanted his client for the coveted role. Too late now, though — the contracts were all signed.

 

I've heard this a bunch of times, but considering that Llwellyn Moss is 30 in the original book I've always taken it with a grain of salt.

post #92 of 145

I seem to remember that hiring Angela Basset in the role was almost as a no brainer as casting Patrick Stewart as Prof. X.    Berry was just never right for the part..

post #93 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Marshall View Post

I have no idea if this is true, but I always loved the story that the Coen Brothers hired Josh Brolin thinking he was his father James Brolin and just rolled with it.

 

http://www.wildbluffmedia.com/2007/10/17/coen-brothers-cast-wrong-brolin-in-no-country-for-old-men/

 

 

 

I've heard this a bunch of times, but considering that Llwellyn Moss is 30 in the original book I've always taken it with a grain of salt.

 

It sounds like classic Coen bullshit to me, they love fucking with people like that. Bless 'em.
 

 

post #94 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb View Post





I've always thought it would have helped if they hadn't so obviously hung the "bad guy" sign on the priest and the "good guys" signs on the Muslim characters. Or at least painted them in less vibrant colors.


Jeb, I would like to point out the existence of the war mongering Muslim leader who tries to bully Saladin into declaring war on Christendom. The one that Ghassan Massoud tells off by twice cutting him short with the phrase "thank you for your visit". A great acting moment, I might add

The film spends less time with the Muslims and therefore I think it would have been difficult to create a Muslim character that could act as a fully formed counter point to the cowardly priest, but I feel like Scott did manage to do a solid job of showing that the same forces of bigotry and greed were there on both sides as a constant threat to peace
post #95 of 145

 

Quote:Rain Dog
If you haven't already Laura, head over to the KoH:DC chewer discussion. A chewer by the name of Xion makes a spirited defense of Blooms performance within the context of the themes and underpinnings of the story that actually made me reassess his performance somewhat and made for a more enjoyable film for me.

 

 

I like the opinion, I really do, but I dunno if I totally agree with it.

 

That could be my hang-up though. Most everything with Balian is internalized, from his religious turmoil, to his thoughts on the kingdom. So I get the parts of the performance that are supposed to be pensive, or thoughtful, or reactions to somebody else. But at a certain point in the movie he's also got to be able to get an entire city rallied behind him to battle a giant Arab army led by a guy who everybody knows is a confirmed badass and is also very much in the whole "fire and revenge" state of mind at the time. And he just doesn't sell that part of the character to me. And it's why I feel that they really needed an actor who could nail the thoughtful aspect to the character and the eventual man of action part of the character.

 

 

Good post though!

 

 

post #96 of 145

nevermind

post #97 of 145

Sophia Coppola as Mary Corleone in The Godfather 3.  She was just awkward and not very believable.  It needed someone who could create some sexual chemistry.  I think she kinda ruined the film.

post #98 of 145

George Lazenby as James Bond.

post #99 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradito View Post

George Lazenby as James Bond.



I was about to post a rebuttal about this, but then I realised that everything I adore about On Her Majesty's Secret Service has nothing to do with Lazenby. You could have a plank of wood in that film and all the teritary elements would make it amazing.

post #100 of 145

Regarding Valkyrie, and not intending to defend Cruise in any way ever, but the German accent point is a non-starter.  The characters are diagetically presumed to be speaking their native language, so it wouldn't make any sense for them to be speaking with imperfect accents.  If it were a movie about German people speaking English, then they would logically be expected to speak with German accents, but it's a movie about German people speaking German, which happened to be filmed in English, and thus the characters should naturally speak in accents native to some part of the English-speaking world.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Movie Miscellany
CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE MAIN SEWER › Movie Miscellany › The Greatest Miscasting Mishaps In History