CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE CHEWERS › The Chewers Catch-All › Chewer Photos - Post Your Ugly Faces
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chewer Photos - Post Your Ugly Faces - Page 16

post #751 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post



At my first EDM show a few months back. Brother on the left, me on right.


Is it irony that the person using the LeVar Burton avatar looks more like Brent Sooner?
post #752 of 1744
I love Brent Sooner.
post #753 of 1744
The guy that played Info on Star Search?
post #754 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez View Post


Is it irony that the person using the LeVar Burton avatar looks more like Brent Sooner?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stale Elvis View Post

I love Brent Sooner.

 

 

 

Goddamn stupid fucking autocorrect. 

post #755 of 1744
Doing my best Roger Sterling

post #756 of 1744
I think we got ourselves a new James Bond right here.⬆
post #757 of 1744

This is a tiny me as a Dungeons and Dragons game piece. For the Dreamblade game, a "Falcon Soldier".

 

post #758 of 1744

I like using Photo Booth when I need references, in this case, a punch.

 

post #759 of 1744

Fierce!

post #760 of 1744

I'm only now noticing your "Cats in Spacesuits" painting in the back and I NEEEEED it!

post #761 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename View Post
 

I'm only now noticing your "Cats in Spacesuits" painting in the back and I NEEEEED it!


Oh, sorry for not replying sooner! That is available in my INPRNT shop, btw. 

post #762 of 1744

Old photo. Just found on one of my hard drives. This was taken the day before my last contest. I'm getting ready to demolish a large peanut butter burger. It was delicious and pretty sure it helped me win my class the next day.

 

 

post #763 of 1744
Smug is both beautiful and could snap me in half.
post #764 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbug View Post
 

I'm getting ready to demolish a large peanut butter burger

 

....I can't decide if this sounds like the worst food idea or the best food idea.

post #765 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil spurn View Post

Smug is both beautiful and could snap me in half.

 

That's the best compliment ever. Thank you.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
 

 

....I can't decide if this sounds like the worst food idea or the best food idea.

 

You need to try it. I just had a peanut butter burger last week. Still the best thing. 

post #766 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbug View Post
 

 

That's the best compliment ever. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

Oh, I can vouch neil isn't the only person who feels that way (I'm pretty stout, I don't think you could snap me in half, but the trying might be, uh, fun), I just tend to keep quiet so as not to come off as random creepy anonymous internet guy. 

 

 

As it is, I will say that however outwardly beautiful you are (um, a lot, IMO) the person comes across as more admirable and lovely than the body. 

post #767 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez View Post
 

 

 

Oh, I can vouch neil isn't the only person who feels that way (I'm pretty stout, I don't think you could snap me in half, but the trying might be, uh, fun), I just tend to keep quiet so as not to come off as random creepy anonymous internet guy. 

 

 

As it is, I will say that however outwardly beautiful you are (um, a lot, IMO) the person comes across as more admirable and lovely than the body. 


You and others here have been flooring me.  Sorry if I'm coming across as awkward, if it weren't for my inability to accept compliments, I'd be going into this somewhat long and flowery worded reply. But as I said, I'm awkward (and clumsy), so I'm just going to say thank you.  

post #768 of 1744
Keep on being you Smug! Your well-shaped shoulders have a lot of vicarious lives to carry!
post #769 of 1744

If there was a battle of the Wonder Women, Gal Godot wouldn't stand a chance.

post #770 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Slim View Post

Keep on being you Smug! Your well-shaped shoulders have a lot of vicarious lives to carry!

 

I'm doing my damndest! 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
 

If there was a battle of the Wonder Women, Gal Godot wouldn't stand a chance.

 

Aw, seriously. Thank you. But she's taller than me. I don't think a 5'4" Wonder Woman would pass muster up on the big screen.  But that's okay, my height makes me better at power lifting (closer to the ground, better stability). Hah!

post #771 of 1744

Being 5'6 didn't stop Kurt Russell, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, and Sly Stallone from being in hit action movies. After typing that I feel like the Napoleon from Time Bandits.

post #772 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post

Being 5'6 didn't stop Kurt Russell, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, and Sly Stallone from being in hit action movies. After typing that I feel like the Napoleon from Time Bandits.
Kurt Russell is that short? #themoreyouknow
post #773 of 1744

 I forget where I heard this, but there are times in Escape from New York, the cameras are angled to make Russell look taller.

post #774 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
 

Being 5'6 didn't stop Kurt Russell

 

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE.

post #775 of 1744
Thread Starter 

No one really knows how tall Kurt Russell is, but we do know he's shorted than Stallone, and Stallone is short as hell.

post #776 of 1744

Where I update my profile pic over at Fb. I cleaned up to go hang out with my sister, yesterday.

 

 

My sis and I:

post #777 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post
 

No one really knows how tall Kurt Russell is, but we do know he's shorter than Stallone, and Stallone is short as hell.

 

Your go-to site for all things height (oh hey, that rhymes).

 

http://www.celebheights.com/

 

Not so much for the actual numerical listings but the discussions between the people who've often met the celebrity in question and the sometimes wildly different observations that result (Kurt Russell, for example, throws up a large range than I would have expected). There's also some very useful pictures with the site editor who's the one constant with many a celebrity, so I guess you can get some kind of idea how tall they are footwear and heels notwithstanding.

post #778 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbug View Post
 

Where I update my profile pic over at Fb. I cleaned up to go hang out with my sister, yesterday.

 

 

My sis and I:

smugbug, I refuse to believe you are a day over 35.

post #779 of 1744
Taking the kiddo out for a walk (he's camera shy), this Dad thing is feeling pretty great.
post #780 of 1744
Kuato?
post #781 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stale Elvis View Post

Kuato?

Close! But adorable.
post #782 of 1744
In São Paulo for my layover on the way to Chile, also known as Ryoken land. Not looking too shabby, considering I slept for maybe one hour and woke up at 4:30 AM.

post #783 of 1744
Re: Tired Shit thread

Face is healing up quicker than I thought it would. Was looking pretty rough for a few days there.
post #784 of 1744

..and you're going to the doctor today, yes? YES?

post #785 of 1744
Yup! This whole thing felt like bad dehydration but I'm gonna inquire about the food allergy thing.

Injuries from falls. I thought I'd be elderly by the time that started happening...not 35. Guess I should start taking Geritol.

I'm just glad I didn't bust my teeth out..
post #786 of 1744
Sorry you're going through that Fraid, glad it wasn't worse than it is though. But maybe it's a good excuse to get some stormtrooper armour for a while until you suss it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analog Olmos View Post

Taking the kiddo out for a walk (he's camera shy), this Dad thing is feeling pretty great.


Lookin good, Spacedad, congrats again.
post #787 of 1744
Thanks Bucho. I shoulda smiled in that picture because I ain't got it THAT bad....I just look like a goober when I try to smile..
post #788 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analog Olmos View Post
 

 

Jesus, dude. Leave some handsome for the rest of us schmucks.

post #789 of 1744
Here are some pics of my Chilean Chilenanigans so far...

the Andes, as seen from my plane:



I took around a dozen of pics like that one and they all look great; the Andes are THAT stunning.


me and some lovely people at a karaoke bar circa 2:30 AM last night:



and a couple of my dad's songs that were on the book of the karaoke bar:





I honestly can't recommend a visit to this city strongly enough.
post #790 of 1744

Today was a great day to walk down to campus and hang out. There was a film crew nearby and one of them did me a favor; helped me with some pics.

 

90+ degree day. LOTS of vitamin D was absorbed.

 

post #791 of 1744

More from Santiago, even though just one of the pics feature my uglyass mug...

 

First, two pics from the sunset a couple hours ago. I literally had to run to the terrace to take these because it lasted for, no joke, less than 2 minutes:

 

 

 

Yesterday I hiked up Cerro San Cristobal, which is 880m above sea level, but the hll itself is only up 300m from the city. I was deathly hung over and nearly gave up halfway through, but I'm glad I didn't:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't take that many pictures because my battery ran out as soon as I got to the summit and took that selfie, which made the walk back to my hostel much more interesting, since I then couldn't use google maps as a crutch. 

 

Tomorrow, it's off to Valle Nevado for some snowy slopes!

post #792 of 1744

My gf had a family wedding; coincidentally a few months back I inherited a boss Hawaiian shirt (actually made in Hawaii!) and matching dress...upon seeing it, she said "oh yeah, we are WEARING that to the reception!" 

 

 

This is why I love the shit out of her. 

 

post #793 of 1744

First of many Valle Nevado photos I'll post as soon as I get back home. Holy shit, what an awesome place:

 

post #794 of 1744

My brothers and I goofing around at my grandmother's 80th.

 

Fun facts: I almost look the tallest (by a hair) but I am the shortest at 6'1". I am the oldest even though it looks as though I could be the middle child. I thought we were all going for a goofy, menacing pose...hence why I look like an uptight "you want some, bruh?" dick.

 

post #795 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd40 View Post
 

My brothers and I goofing around at my grandmother's 80th.

 

Fun facts: I almost look the tallest (by a hair) but I am the shortest at 6'1". I am the oldest even though it looks as though I could be the middle child. I thought we were all going for a goofy, menacing pose...hence why I look like an uptight "you want some, bruh?" dick.

 

 

Which one are you?  I read the description but...I'm at a loss.

post #796 of 1744

I figured I had posted myself enough that I didn't need to clarify! *sigh* Kidding. The one on the left. 

post #797 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbug View Post

Today was a great day to walk down to campus and hang out. There was a film crew nearby and one of them did me a favor; helped me with some pics.

90+ degree day. LOTS of vitamin D was absorbed.



That's a big book you're sitting on!

Or you really ARE tiny!
post #798 of 1744

Haha, I know which one! 

post #799 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post


That's a big book you're sitting on!

Or you really ARE tiny!

What if she and the book are both humongous? I think she looks like a giant in that photo.

post #800 of 1744

what book?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Chewers Catch-All
CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE CHEWERS › The Chewers Catch-All › Chewer Photos - Post Your Ugly Faces