CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE CHEWERS › The Chewers Catch-All › AWOL Chewers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AWOL Chewers - Page 23

post #1101 of 1546

Whatever happened to Spike Marshall? He was a Secret Internet Genius! 


Edited by Cylon Baby - 4/20/16 at 7:36pm
post #1102 of 1546
Never heard of "Spoke Marshall".
post #1103 of 1546

Fixed! Damn my fat fingers! (which aren't even fat!)

post #1104 of 1546

He's Spake Marshall's younger brother.

post #1105 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuDohNihm View Post

Didn't McCartney confess to having Aspergers at some point? Like, not in the DPRK-she-must-because-holy-fuck way but for real. Unless I am thinking of someone else I believe his "voice" was born of that, yes?

Pretty sure that was Spike M

post #1106 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stockslivevan View Post

Never heard of "Spoke Marshall".

 

You'll know him when you see him. He'll be running after the nearest cyclist, waving a shiny badge around, and pointing at the bike's wheels as though something hasn't met the required standards.

post #1107 of 1546
Does my heart good to see Judas around so much. Had me worried there for a bit.

And WD40? I hope you read this because I want you to know it will be a poorer place without you. I hope I misunderstood your last couple posts and you aren't leaving..
post #1108 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

Does my heart good to see Judas around so much. Had me worried there for a bit.

 

Thank you.  I'm back, but I'm way dialed back compared to what I was before my break..  I'm cutting a lot of distractions down in my life in order to regain focus on important things.

post #1109 of 1546

yesssss

 

important things like US

post #1110 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post
 

 

 important things.

 

It's whittling, right? Whittling has taken you from us.

 

Oh, sure, first it starts out as a door jamb. Then an eye-poker. Then a rowboat. Then a ukelelee.

post #1111 of 1546

Hello, Overlord.

post #1112 of 1546

TREVOR.

post #1113 of 1546
Oh my god, Trevor. I missed you so much. Please, give me a quick 40,000 words on your experience with Dragon Age: Inquisition before you disappear again.
post #1114 of 1546
I missed you, too! Inquisition was ok. It's no Dark Souls, but I enjoy Bioware banter and anxiously await Mass Effect 4.
post #1115 of 1546

Good, good.  Only 39,989 to go.

post #1116 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
 

Hello, Overlord.

 

What is this?  A presence I have not felt ...

 

TREVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

CHUD JUST HASN'T BEEN THE SAME.  DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!

post #1117 of 1546

:-*

post #1118 of 1546

There should be a "Welcome Back, AWOL Chewer" thread.

post #1119 of 1546
Where's Bradito?
post #1120 of 1546

Getting timestamped.

post #1121 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
 

:-*

 

post #1122 of 1546
Dalyn
post #1123 of 1546
DALYN!!


Ok...it's PM time. I hope he sees those..
post #1124 of 1546

  Very soon I will be an AWOL Chewer. On Monday I start a new job and I don't think I will have the time to post on here anymore. I did really enjoy all the discussion here; this is the only place to talk about how unfit Trump is to be President, the pro and cons of Age of Ultron and how awesome Godzilla 2014 is. At least I will be able to give my thoughts on Suicide Squad before I leave.

post #1125 of 1546

Godspeed, Chaz.

 

post #1126 of 1546

Thanks Kyle.

post #1127 of 1546
Thread Starter 

I always liked you, Chaz.  Good luck and Godspeed!

post #1128 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
 

  Very soon I will be an AWOL Chewer. On Monday I start a new job and I don't think I will have the time to post on here anymore. I did really enjoy all the discussion here; this is the only place to talk about how unfit Trump is to be President, the pro and cons of Age of Ultron and how awesome Godzilla 2014 is. At least I will be able to give my thoughts on Suicide Squad before I leave.

 

You're not closing the door on ever coming back in the future, though are you? It's not one of those goodbye forever things, is it?

post #1129 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post
 

I always liked you, Chaz.  Good luck and Godspeed!

 

Thanks Judas and I enjoyed your postings too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan View Post
 

 

You're not closing the door on ever coming back in the future, though are you? It's not one of those goodbye forever things, is it?

Its not goodbye forever. I do plan on giving my thoughts on Rogue One after I see. Good chance of reading my thoughts on Kong: Skull Island.

 

 Since I won't be here much for the near future, I hope someone will take up my mantle of disagreeing with Nooj about weather or not Godzilla is a boring movie.

post #1130 of 1546

No, Chaz! You're not allowed to leave us!

 

GRAB HIM, GUYS!!!

 

post #1131 of 1546

will you stay if I praise DULLZILLA to high heavens?

post #1132 of 1546

It couldn't hurt.

post #1133 of 1546
You'll be missed Chaz.
post #1134 of 1546

 Thanks Mike

post #1135 of 1546
I can't explain why exactly, but I feel compelled to post this:

Take care, Chaz.
post #1136 of 1546

Thank you.

post #1137 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
 

It couldn't hurt.

NEVER!!!

 

Good luck with your new job!

post #1138 of 1546

Thanks Nooj.

post #1139 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
 

Thanks Nooj.

 

Godspeed Chaz. Not to be confused with anyone else named Chaz.

 

Accept no substitutes!

 

 

post #1140 of 1546

You can't go! All the plants will die!

 

 

Chaz, bubi! What, we're not good enough for you to post at night during your off hours? :P

 

Congrats on the new gig, but it sucks to lose you. Come back soon and often.

post #1141 of 1546
Congrats with the new job Chaz....but we're losing another member from the CHUD Squad and that makes me sad.:-(

Just don't be a stranger and keep us informed from time to time.
post #1142 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post

Since I won't be here much for the near future, I hope someone will take up my mantle of disagreeing with Nooj about weather or not Godzilla is a boring movie.

If by my life or death I can defend Godzilla, I will. You have my sword.

You'll be missed around here, man. Best of luck, and come back when you can!
post #1143 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

If by my life or death I can defend Godzilla, I will. You have my sword.


Right there with both of you!

post #1144 of 1546
We need to stick together, us fans of that movie..
post #1145 of 1546

post #1146 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
 

You can't go! All the plants will die!

 

 

Chaz, bubi! What, we're not good enough for you to post at night during your off hours? :P

 

Congrats on the new gig, but it sucks to lose you. Come back soon and often.


  Its a fact that this place is more than good enough to post at night, however my new job has long hours and I have to get to the gym to keep my blood pressure low. I want to thank all of you for the kind words.

post #1147 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
 


  Its a fact that this place is more than good enough to post at night, however my new job has long hours and I have to get to the gym to keep my blood pressure low. I want to thank all of you for the kind words.

 

What a coincidence. I'm right now writing an article on Hypertension (and how to lower blood pressure without medication) which if accepted, I will get the sum of $50 Australian. I'll be sure to send you a copy if you want one. 

 

TL;DR version basically is: exercise, cut a lot of salt out of your diet, eat well (fresh food, not processed), lose weight, limit alcohol and where possible reduce stress through a variety of means. 

 

Also, if you snore a lot (and especially if that goes with excessive daytime tiredness and waking from sleep because you feel like you've stopped breathing for an instant), if you can, get sleep studies and the like to get checked out for sleep apnoea. 

post #1148 of 1546
Rock on Chaz, you're aces, but FOR SURE rock on back here once in a while when you get some Internet Leisure Times.
post #1149 of 1546

WHA?? CHAZ? Say it ain't so! 

 

Congrats on the new job and your dedication to the gym. But...this makes me sad.  Do come back when you have any spare time. Ya hear?

 

(And glad to see the Godzilla 2014 love!)

post #1150 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbug View Post
 

WHA?? CHAZ? Say it ain't so! 

 

Congrats on the new job and your dedication to the gym. But...this makes me sad.  Do come back when you have any spare time. Ya hear?

 

(And glad to see the Godzilla 2014 love!)

 

Oh, this has been Godzilla 2014 you've all been talking about all this time? Oh, thank God. I was starting to think almost all of you had lost your minds (like even more so).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Chewers Catch-All
CHUD.com Community › Forums › THE CHEWERS › The Chewers Catch-All › AWOL Chewers