*Marc Maron "Are we doin' this" cue*
Standard Draft Rules:
1. Five rounds, plus a bonus.
2. Drafting will occur in each drafter's assigned daily time-slot.
3. If everyone in the time-slot immediately preceding yours has drafted, then the next slot can go, so forth and so on.
4. Once a film has been drafted, it is taken off the table and can no-longer be drafted.
5. Sign-ups go until Wednesday the 18th.
6. Draft starts Monday, Jan 23rd.
Rules for This Draft:
1. Films must have received a United States theatrical release between January 1, 1940 and December 31, 1949.
2. All genres are eligible - animation, documentary, etc.
3. All lengths are eligible - if you want to do an entire draft of 40s WB/Disney shorts, you can.
4. It is helpful, but not required, for your film to be currently available or available at some point. If you're drafting a "lost film," then providing some kind of verifiable documentation when you draft is preferred.
5. THE NAZI RULE: Films made under Nazi Germany, 1933-1945, are ineligible except for the following on the basis of historical and/or artistic purposes: Olympia, Triumph of the Will, Jud Suss. I don't believe anyone would pick these films, but hey, it's CHUD, shit's crazy, let's have a debate.
Edited by Boone Daniels - Today at 8:04 am