CHUD.com Community › Forums › SPORTS, GAMES & LEISURE › Sports › 2017 NFL THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2017 NFL THREAD - Page 21

post #1001 of 1026

Watson would have been nice, too.

As long as the Browns are owned by Jimmy Haslam, they will be terrible forever.

post #1002 of 1026
That is definitely accurate.
post #1003 of 1026
post #1004 of 1026

Wow, that has got to be heart breaking for the Saints. 

post #1005 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martianman View Post

Wow, that has got to be heart breaking for the Saints. 
I’m completely apoplectic right now. Between the injuries and the penalties and that horrible interception at the end there and whatever happened with Payton at the end there I can’t even process it.
post #1006 of 1026
Kamara is concussed and the game ends with a bad pick thrown into heavy coverage. Everything I start to love begins to die!
post #1007 of 1026

The Saints already have plenty of fans (as shown by the noise in our stadium). The Falcons need more love.

post #1008 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post


As long as the Browns are owned by Jimmy Haslam, they will be terrible forever.

 

 

John Dorsey is now GM, so maybe not....

post #1009 of 1026
Dorsey is a good GM pick...if he is allowed to do his job. The retention and endorsement of Hue Jackson and Depodesta doesn’t give me much confidence that he will.
post #1010 of 1026

Browns have stocked up on a ton of draft picks so there's that, of course you have to choose the right players with those picks, so maybe not. 

post #1011 of 1026
The weather in Buffalo looks miserable.
post #1012 of 1026

Go Vikes!

post #1013 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmurdoch View Post

The weather in Buffalo looks miserable.

 

I love watching games in the snow, though.

post #1014 of 1026
Jesus Christ, Tom Savage took a hit and had what looks like a seizure on the field...
post #1015 of 1026

Vikes may have lost but I'll be damned if that wasn't a great game.

post #1016 of 1026
The Jags helmet design sucks. It’s like they got a bunch of gold helmets cheap, started spray painting them black and just said “Fuck it,” half way through and stopped.
post #1017 of 1026

Brett Hundley has more overtime wins than Aaron Rodgers. #hundleyfacts

post #1018 of 1026
What the fuck, Jags?
post #1019 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoubt View Post

What the fuck, Jags?

If Bortles can just not lose games for them, they're really good. 

 

 

The Eagles-Rams game is as good as advertised. Game of the weekend so far. Philly fans holding their collective breath as Wentz is taken to the locker room. Anyone hear about how bad his injury is? Hope he's ok, Wentz and Goff look like they could be doing this for years. Could they be the Montana and Elway or Manning/Brady for this generation? 

post #1020 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

Jesus Christ, Tom Savage took a hit and had what looks like a seizure on the field...

And he was in the next drive. That concussion protocol is really doing good and valuable work.

 

Wentz torn left ACL.

post #1021 of 1026
Jefferson trying to scale the wall and fight Jaguars fans was an early Christmas present to us all.
post #1022 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangy View Post

And he was in the next drive. That concussion protocol is really doing good and valuable work.

Wentz torn left ACL.

Such a goddamn shame.
post #1023 of 1026

Christ, Eagles can't get a break. The NFC even more open than it was already. 

post #1024 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.T. View Post

Jefferson trying to scale the wall and fight Jaguars fans was an early Christmas present to us all.

 

I can't WAIT for the Orangutang-In-Chief to weigh in on that.

post #1025 of 1026
Thread Starter 

I was on the road today, so I had to listen to the entire Jags game on the radio instead of watching it.

 

YES the dickhead jags fans who threw shit at Jefferson are assholes and should be banned from future NFL games.

 

BUT fuck those Seattle defenders for pulling a Schiano and diving at guys in the victory formation, not once but twice. When Pete Carroll has to come out on the field, take a 15-yard flag and tell you to cut that shit out, you know you fucked up. 

post #1026 of 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcjsavannah View Post

I was on the road today, so I had to listen to the entire Jags game on the radio instead of watching it.

YES the dickhead jags fans who threw shit at Jefferson are assholes and should be banned from future NFL games.

BUT fuck those Seattle defenders for pulling a Schiano and diving at guys in the victory formation, not once but twice. When Pete Carroll has to come out on the field, take a 15-yard flag and tell you to cut that shit out, you know you fucked up. 

Exactly. THAT was bullshit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports
CHUD.com Community › Forums › SPORTS, GAMES & LEISURE › Sports › 2017 NFL THREAD