Originally Posted by jamesW1186
Scunt- obviously you did not watch the movie because almost the entire rohan people were blond and the gondor captains, and lots of the hobbits(not just the elves). AI- the lord of the rings is more then a fantasy, its made almost 3 billion worldwide not including evrything else like dvd sales. (It has a resonance with the vast, landslide majority of White people all over the world. That’s why they love Peter Jackson’s films, and that’s one of the reasons we are going to win)-quote from national alliance- biggest nazi organization in america
1) Take a walk around europe, I guarantee you'll see millions of blond people. Hitler thought of the aryan race as blond blue eyed because it was easy pickin's in Germany. He'd have a hell of a time trying to recruit pygmies.
2) All the Elves, Rohanians, and Hobbits got the shit kicked out of them repeatedly throughout the saga. Not a big selling point for the master race.
3) IT'S STILL A FUCKING FANTASY BOOK
4) This is a two-parter: a) The fact that you're quoting a Nazi organization (biggest in America whatever - they're fucking skinheads - rednecks with razors) is sad. b) They're probably not throwing the weight they need if they're using the Rings as recruitment - Mein Kempf was suppose to do all the work.
5) I'm blond and latino - figure that one out.
6) You're obviously suffering from a white-supremacy overload - you're reading the wrong shit.
7) IT'S STILL A FUCKING FANTASY BOOK
8) If you think the Rings is the only top-selling European book that excludes blacks - think again:
Grimms Fairy Tales
War and Peace
The Three Musketeers
- to name a few. These books did not have brothers in them.
9) The French are predominately white - I'm pretty sure they not pining for the good ol' Nazi days. Irish are sometimes blond, they fought alongside the Brits (also white) against the Nazi's.
You point is no longer valid. Nazism is a stupid thing. They will latch on to anything. If they think wimpish white guys that live in trees, have spock ears, and have rock star mullets, serve their vision of the master race so be it. The point you're trying to make, as Jesse Jackson would say, is moot.
Now if you excuse me, I must input my thoughts on "What if Jedis existed in the Matrix world," - a much deeper and pressing issue...