or Connect
CHUD.com Community › Forums › SPECIFIC FILMS › The Franchises › lord of the rings(racist)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

lord of the rings(racist)

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 
the lord of the ring films are the most racist films made in a long time. I have never seen so many blond people in a movie before(this is an absolute fact). Hitler would have proudly shown this throughout the entire reich. I walked out of the theatre when the arabs or black guys on the those giant elephant thing attacked, I dont know how these movies were allowed to be made in this modern age. these movies are just pure white fantasy and it pisses me off that blacks cant get money like white people to make their own films like these so we can beat up on whites. i cant believe how popular these movies are in non-white countries, i mean what the fuck is there to like in these movies for non-whites. I dont know how a non-white could like these movies, but oh well. I just hope they ban these hitler propaganda movies in non-white countries.
post #2 of 48
Please take your medication.
post #3 of 48
The original poster has a history of posting bigotted, anti-semitic, racist, inflammatory threads. Though he rarely posts, he's consistently used tasteless "opinions" and crudely insensitive diatribes to gain attention. I don't see that he's even once contributed anything interesting to CHUD.

Just my opinion.
post #4 of 48
non-white


I just wanted to say it, too.
post #5 of 48
Thread Starter 
i have never posted anything racist on this site before
post #6 of 48
You've never seen so many people with blonde hair in a movie before? You obviously don't watch porn.
post #7 of 48
I think someone just saw Spike Lee's Malcolm X for the first time.
post #8 of 48





zOMFG TOTAL EPIPHANY

Burn, DVD copy of "Return of the King"! BURN, GODDAMN YOU!
post #9 of 48
Why does blond, ( who were elves in the movie, not real humans by the way), equal racist?

Try to clear that one up before you use it as the basis for your point.

If it doesn't go beyong Blond=White=Racist, then, sir, you are a fuckwad.
post #10 of 48
It's also nice to see that you want money to make movies "so we can beat up on whites".

Awwww, how sweet.
post #11 of 48
Take some of my medicine - you need it more than I.

Wow... to think that European literature has neglected the black man. They've also failed to mention Eastern Asians, Eskimos, Incas, Maori, Indians, Samoans, and motherfuckin' penguins. The point you failed to grasp is that the Lord of the Rings dealt with prejudiced and racism through men, elves, dwarves, and hobbits. They all had to work together to defeat darkness. That's what the whole fellowship was about. It's also a freakin' fairy tale. You have to better things to do with your time than to pontificate how the elves are keeping the black man down.

It's almost about as lame as the Star Wars Hooper X speech in Chasing Amy. Funny, sure. Intergalactic gentrification, whatever. You're trying to vilify old english professors and guys that thought Dungeons and Dragons were the end-all-be-all of coolness.
post #12 of 48
Thread Starter 
Scunt- obviously you did not watch the movie because almost the entire rohan people were blond and the gondor captains, and lots of the hobbits(not just the elves). AI- the lord of the rings is more then a fantasy, its made almost 3 billion worldwide not including evrything else like dvd sales. (It has a resonance with the vast, landslide majority of White people all over the world. That’s why they love Peter Jackson’s films, and that’s one of the reasons we are going to win)-quote from national alliance- biggest nazi organization in america
post #13 of 48
He makes a good point. Ever since I saw Fellowship, I've just hated black people...SO...DAMN...MUCH. No, wait...I hate stubbing my toe. Black people seem alright...for now!
post #14 of 48
When I watch the Lord of the Rings movies, nothing makes the experience more thrilling than KILLIN' A BIG OL' BATCH O' JEWS!
post #15 of 48
Jesus Fucking Christ what an inept moron.
"That’s why they love Peter Jackson’s films, and that’s one of the reasons we are going to win)-quote from national alliance- biggest nazi organization in america/
I see you know fucking nothing about how the National Alliance works. They always try somehow to exploit whatever is "hot" in popular culture to push their bullshit message. They also claimed that "Titanic" was about The superiority of the White Race. Just becuase this bunch of fucking morons says something does not make it true.
Like Hollywood, among the most liberal communties in America, is going to give the Oscar to a Racist film.

BTW a lot of the extras in the film were Maori ( some of the music was sung by a Maori Chorus), and Jackson has a Maori quote on screen during the final credits of all three films. Some fucking racist.
"I dont know how these movies were allowed to be made in this modern age."
It's called freedom of speech, moron.

"and it pisses me off that blacks cant get money like white people to make their own films like these so we can beat up on whites."
This screams 14 year old white kid pretending he is black.\

"The original poster has a history of posting bigotted, anti-semitic, racist, inflammatory threads."
I have no problem whatsoever beleiving this dickweed post racists threads for the same reason he posts shit like this...to get attention and start a flamewar. I guess he tried this approach at CHUD because any blatently bigoted posts are banned along with the poster. Well, it's not working,asshole.
BTW I think you were in the film...as one of the Trolls..
And this shit is not even new. Ever since the film opened people have been claiming the films are racist.
Though most of them were borderline more intelligent then this cretin.
Now go play under some other bridge, Troll.
post #16 of 48
This thread is hilariously stupid. I don't know if I should laugh my ass off or weep for the first poster. Seriously, you need to do some research before you start posting or else you'll just make an ass out of yourself. The Lord of the Rings films are anything but racist.
post #17 of 48
"Seriously, you need to do some research before you start posting or else you'll just make an ass out of yourself. "
Correction:there is no or else. The poster made a complete and total ass of himself.
post #18 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesW1186
Scunt- obviously you did not watch the movie because almost the entire rohan people were blond and the gondor captains, and lots of the hobbits(not just the elves). AI- the lord of the rings is more then a fantasy, its made almost 3 billion worldwide not including evrything else like dvd sales. (It has a resonance with the vast, landslide majority of White people all over the world. That’s why they love Peter Jackson’s films, and that’s one of the reasons we are going to win)-quote from national alliance- biggest nazi organization in america
1) Take a walk around europe, I guarantee you'll see millions of blond people. Hitler thought of the aryan race as blond blue eyed because it was easy pickin's in Germany. He'd have a hell of a time trying to recruit pygmies.
2) All the Elves, Rohanians, and Hobbits got the shit kicked out of them repeatedly throughout the saga. Not a big selling point for the master race.
3) IT'S STILL A FUCKING FANTASY BOOK
4) This is a two-parter: a) The fact that you're quoting a Nazi organization (biggest in America whatever - they're fucking skinheads - rednecks with razors) is sad. b) They're probably not throwing the weight they need if they're using the Rings as recruitment - Mein Kempf was suppose to do all the work.
5) I'm blond and latino - figure that one out.
6) You're obviously suffering from a white-supremacy overload - you're reading the wrong shit.
7) IT'S STILL A FUCKING FANTASY BOOK
8) If you think the Rings is the only top-selling European book that excludes blacks - think again:
Wuthering Heights
Great Expectations
Oliver Twist
Grimms Fairy Tales
War and Peace
Doctor Zhivago
The Three Musketeers
- to name a few. These books did not have brothers in them.
9) The French are predominately white - I'm pretty sure they not pining for the good ol' Nazi days. Irish are sometimes blond, they fought alongside the Brits (also white) against the Nazi's.

You point is no longer valid. Nazism is a stupid thing. They will latch on to anything. If they think wimpish white guys that live in trees, have spock ears, and have rock star mullets, serve their vision of the master race so be it. The point you're trying to make, as Jesse Jackson would say, is moot.

Now if you excuse me, I must input my thoughts on "What if Jedis existed in the Matrix world," - a much deeper and pressing issue...
post #19 of 48
Moving to Franchises even though a) it's been done to death and b) it's flame-bait.

Anybody who really wants to continue, check jamesW1186's posting history first.

Quote:
genghis khan(movies)

i was just wondering if there was any good movies on one of the greatest men of all time?
Quote:
bully

i thought this movie sucked but i was just wondering was that bobby guy a faggot or did he like marty or something because i never really understood all that gay stuff.
Quote:
stalin

i think this movie is great and was just a little to long. Im interested in what yall think of this film? josef stalin is also the greatest leader of all times and of the best military leaders...
Quote:
yes, hitler was sometimes a little insane
Quote:
triumph of the will
Im interested in what yall think of this film?I thought this was the best propaganda film of all time. Adolf Hitlers speeches are electryifing and great,This guy is simply the greatest orator ever.Leni riefenstahl also did a great job directing this. Long live germany!
Quote:
i think most historians and the a lot of jewish haters would agree that he was the greatest orator of all time and was a great soldier with lots of bravery.(I have researched on both of those subjects very deeply).
Quote:
just cause i say something good about hitler doesent make me a jewish hater. Im just telling you the facts.
post #20 of 48
10) Be angry at Disney for the Lion King - cause we all know that James Earl Jones would never sire whitebread Matthew Broderick as king of the beasts of Africa.
11) Indiana Jones HATES Nazis.
post #21 of 48
And snakes. I've been trying to convince people that Raiders is a platform for Harrison Ford's speciesist anti-snake propaganda for years, but no one will listen!
post #22 of 48
And here I thought the Star Wars movies were the most racist films ever. I stand corrected.
post #23 of 48
Where the hell does someone even come across a quote from "THE LARGEST NAZI ORG IN AMERICA" (big, scary, echoing voice), unless maybe they were looking for it, real hard.

At least give Peter Jackson the credit for not feeling obligated to cast a token black actor into a role that didn't fit, just to avoid PC criticism.
post #24 of 48
Hi. Black Guy. Lord of the Rings fan. Deal with it.
post #25 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Whitehead
check jamesW1186's posting history
Hilarious.
post #26 of 48
Quote:
Anybody who really wants to continue, check jamesW1186's posting history first.
A real subversive intellect at work on the CHUD boards.
post #27 of 48
Now I'm confused. The person who started this thread is a racist making an accusation that the LOTR films are racist? Some people will do anything for attention. Actually lord of the rings IS racist, but it's racist against orcs and trolls and stuff. I didn't see any black people in the film. I think all the blacks on that planet had the sense to live in the "undying lands" and left cancerous middle earth to the crackers and elves and munchkins. But it is a racist movie. They should have shown it from the orcs point of view. Maybe they had a good reason to rise up against the holier-than-thou elves and the greedy men. Actually, now that I think of it, the elves really suck. These supposedly superior (look I can walk on the snow) "first born" were going to just run off and hide and leave middle earth to its fate - and let the men and dwarves be slaughtered. Bastards. Elves suck. Bring on The Hobbit, I want to see stubby chubby dwarves kicking elf ass.
post #28 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Black
Actually Aliens is racist, but it's racist against Facehuggers and Xenomorphs and stuff. I didn't see any Predators in the film. I think all the Predators on that planet had the sense to live in the in Antarctica and left cancerous LV426 to the prospectors. But it is a racist movie. They should have shown it from the aliens' point of view. Maybe they had a good reason to rise up against the holier-than-thou androids and the greedy men. Actually, now that I think of it, the androids really suck. These supposedly superior (look I can crawl through pipes) ones with the emotional inhibitors were going to just run off and hide and leave LV426 to be nuked - and let Ripley and Newt be slaughtered on the platform. Bastards. Androids suck. Bring me The Thing. I want to see stubby chubby Wilford Brimley kicking ass.
Edited to prove a point.
post #29 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Black
Actually, now that I think of it, the elves really suck. These supposedly superior (look I can walk on the snow) "first born" were going to just run off and hide and leave middle earth to its fate - and let the men and dwarves be slaughtered. Bastards. Elves suck.
In defense of the elves, I actually think they had the better sense. In a sense, the elves were more like the black race. They were a proud and intelligent people that got sick of the shit going down around them, so they went to Jamaica. To paraphrase Eddie Murphy on Poltergeist: "Mr. Murphy, didn't you try to save your daughter?...Yea, I was a man and shit, I tried changing the channel - the shit didn't work - I got the fuck out..."
post #30 of 48
"Where the hell does someone even come across a quote from "THE LARGEST NAZI ORG IN AMERICA" (big, scary, echoing voice), unless maybe they were looking for it, real hard."
I do not like defending this idiot in the least, but, to be fair, National Alliance is notorious for spamming in the usenet. They have spammed several Tolkien Newgroups with their crap. Out on the usenet it is almost impossble to avoid their propaganda they are such frequent and heavy off topic spammers. Another reason to hate Neo Nazis.
And they have been known to sneak into Tolkien websites as well.
Please do not intrepret this as in any way,shape,of means defending the moron who started this thread, but you do no have to go looking for National Alliance stuff. Out on the usenet it is impossible to avoid it.

"Hitler was a little insane"
Now he is stealing from the late Marge Schott...
He is a troll, and I will report him as such.
post #31 of 48
Personally I thought that the films presentation of Cornish people as tiny, slightly homoerotic, no shoe wearing, curly haired, slighly dazed looking idiots who'd be so stupid as to carry a cheap tatty old ring just to throw it in a volcano, very insulting....

From my parents basement, lit by a single 20w bulb, while sitting on a dirty matress, surrounded by half eaten junk food, I wrote a strongly written letter using my own shit as ink to Peter Jackson demanding an apology...

So far I've heard nothing back...

Bastard!
post #32 of 48
Let the man speak. He may be the next Malcolm X or at least that indian from the commercials with the tear running down his cheek. Who are you to silence him? give him a moment for pity's sake.

*wrote the above just for the excuse to use Boromir's line. Please disregard rest...the original poster is obviously very very creepy.


Edited for spelling, since misspelled words make everyone sad.
post #33 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesW1186
obviously you did not watch the movie because almost the entire rohan people were blond and the gondor captains, and lots of the hobbits(not just the elves).
well, by now i guess this moron is banned, or running for the hills, but anyway.

it's quite amusing to see how he tries to prove his point by mentioning the rohan people and "lots" of the hobbits, but somehow manages to avoid talking about dark-haired aragorn, frodo, gimli, elrond, arwen and grey-haired gandalf. i guess they weren't that important.

and mister jamesW, sir: seriously, even my slightly senile grandmother understood that the rohan people symbolized the european nordic cultures, such as the vikings, and therefore had light hair.
post #34 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Personally I thought that the films presentation of Cornish people as tiny, slightly homoerotic, no shoe wearing, curly haired, slighly dazed looking idiots who'd be so stupid as to carry a cheap tatty old ring just to throw it in a volcano, very insulting...
Hollywood has long kept the Cornish man down. See these line from supposed "classic" My Fair Lady:

"Hear a Yorkshireman, or worse, Hear a Cornishman converse, I'd rather hear a choir singing flat."

It's time for the Yorkies & Corns to stand together against their oppressors!
post #35 of 48
LotR is black & white...if ya know what I mean

Though to appease the enthusiastic thread starter, he will be pleased to know that Nathaniel Lees probably appreciated that his Mifune had more screentime and dialogue than his Uglúk character.
post #36 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_bollocks
The fact that this thread exists stuns me.
That’s because you aren’t aware of CHUD’s novel time-keeping system. Here, temporal measurements are not made in minutes, but baited threads. Just as you know the next hour after five is six, we know that the next thread after “Tolkien is racist” is “Hobbits are gay”. When you’re snugly curled up in bed at two a.m., we’re busying away in Jackson-OWNZ-Luc-ASS. When you’re swilling down gallons of coffee during lunch, we are experiencing Spielberg-is-a-HACK!

So you see, without these threads there would be no way for us to tell the time and we’d all be wandering around in narcoleptic stupor.

I’m sorry you weren’t made aware of this during registration, but I assure you it is in the CHUD FAQ.
post #37 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTheCrovvX
Edited to prove a point.
And your point was that I was having fun with a stupid argument? Or did you think I was serious? Sorry.
post #38 of 48
Well, if you get the Extended Extended Edition, it has the scene at the end of ROTK where they make Frodo and Bilbo sit in the back of the boat on the way to the Grey Heavens. God damned ringchuckers.
post #39 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric C
God damned ringchuckers.
I'll have you know that none of those boats were large enough to merit a USNA grad's command. They were a chief's command, at best.
post #40 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Foster
That’s because you aren’t aware of CHUD’s novel time-keeping system. Here, temporal measurements are not made in minutes, but baited threads. Just as you know the next hour after five is six, we know that the next thread after “Tolkien is racist” is “Hobbits are gay”. When you’re snugly curled up in bed at two a.m., we’re busying away in Jackson-OWNZ-Luc-ASS. When you’re swilling down gallons of coffee during lunch, we are experiencing Spielberg-is-a-HACK!

So you see, without these threads there would be no way for us to tell the time and we’d all be wandering around in narcoleptic stupor.

I’m sorry you weren’t made aware of this during registration, but I assure you it is in the CHUD FAQ.
Aces!!!

Shit! It's To all the morons who don't get the Matrix and I'm late for a meeting!
post #41 of 48
If you like racist fantasy, nothing beats David Eddings. He makes Tolkien look like Martin Luther King.

When I was a kid I did think it was a little fishy that all the "good peoples" in Middle Earth were European and/or white while all the baddies were Orcs or African/Asian "evil" men. Of course, there are those redneck Germanic dunlanders. They're white underneath the grime, I'm sure.

In the books there's those pygmy people who guide Theoden and friends to Pelennor.

But the Haradrim are kinda Saracen (even in the movie) and so on. I think Jackson was smart not to make the Corsairs of Umbar black. That woulda been too obvious, yeah?
post #42 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesW1186
the lord of the ring films are the most racist films made in a long time. I have never seen so many blond people in a movie before(this is an absolute fact). Hitler would have proudly shown this throughout the entire reich. I walked out of the theatre when the arabs or black guys on the those giant elephant thing attacked, I dont know how these movies were allowed to be made in this modern age. these movies are just pure white fantasy and it pisses me off that blacks cant get money like white people to make their own films like these so we can beat up on whites. i cant believe how popular these movies are in non-white countries, i mean what the fuck is there to like in these movies for non-whites. I dont know how a non-white could like these movies, but oh well. I just hope they ban these hitler propaganda movies in non-white countries.
"Shaka Zulu" is the most racist film made in a long time. I have never seen so many black people in a movie before(this is an absolute fact). The Black Panthers would have proudly shown this throughout their entire existance. I walked out of the theatre when the arabs or black guys on the those giant elephant thing attacked, I dont know how these movies were allowed to be made in this modern age. these movies are just pure black fantasy and it pisses me off that whites cant get money like black people to make their own films like these so we can beat up on blacks. i cant believe how popular these movies are in non-black countries, i mean what the fuck is there to like in these movies for non-blacks. I dont know how a non-black could like these movies, but oh well. I just hope they ban these racist propaganda movies in non-black countries.

Oh wait, what's that you say? The reason there are so many black people in the movie is because it takes place in a land entirely peopled with blacks? Well hell, I guess I don't have a clue what I'm bitching about!
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Gordon
"Shaka Zulu" is the most racist film made in a long time. I have never seen so many black people in a movie before(this is an absolute fact). The Black Panthers would have proudly shown this throughout their entire existance. I walked out of the theatre when the arabs or black guys on the those giant elephant thing attacked, I dont know how these movies were allowed to be made in this modern age. these movies are just pure black fantasy and it pisses me off that whites cant get money like black people to make their own films like these so we can beat up on blacks. i cant believe how popular these movies are in non-black countries, i mean what the fuck is there to like in these movies for non-blacks. I dont know how a non-black could like these movies, but oh well. I just hope they ban these racist propaganda movies in non-black countries.

Oh wait, what's that you say? The reason there are so many black people in the movie is because it takes place in a land entirely peopled with blacks? Well hell, I guess I don't have a clue what I'm bitching about!
Oh you sarcastic fucker!
post #44 of 48
Damn Peter Jackson, bent on exploiting Tolkien's Nazi propaganda. And I'm sure if these films about many races in Middle Earth coming together to fight a common evil had been made in the 30's, Hitler would have shown them at all of his political rallies.

Because, like Hitler, Tolkien obviously hates black people. Especially angsty and ignorant ones.
post #45 of 48
I am surprised anybody is still feeding the troll at this point.
post #46 of 48
So I'm watching ROTK EE yesterday afternoon, and I'll be damned if there isn't a brief shot of a black Gondorian soldier sharpening his weapon prior to the battle of Osgiliath.

I wouldn't've noticed it, if not for this thread.
post #47 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCobretti
So I'm watching ROTK EE yesterday afternoon, and I'll be damned if there isn't a brief shot of a black Gondorian soldier sharpening his weapon prior to the battle of Osgiliath.

I wouldn't've noticed it, if not for this thread.
I bet he was pimping, did he have some 22 inch chrome horseshoes blinging up his ride?
post #48 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Parker
I bet he was pimping, did he have some 22 inch chrome horseshoes blinging up his ride?
Kick ass! And some platinum fronts for his teefes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Franchises
CHUD.com Community › Forums › SPECIFIC FILMS › The Franchises › lord of the rings(racist)