Originally Posted by g-dude
Yeah, it was kind of a ham fisted way to introduce new people. When the shrill Kate clone said "When were you planning on telling us Hurley?!" I half expected him to say "That's cause you weren't here when I left, bitch!"
Awesome. Anyway, a few notes:
- I love that the eye-opening motif is back.
- Eko's stick falling from the sky (or technically the tree, but you got the idea) was great.
- I'd be easier to explain things to Vincent.
- Locke being mute is a pretty great twist. Unfortunately, the preview spoiled that he doesn't remain that way, but still.
- That would be awesome if Locke actually robbed a bank.
- Locke's vision was one of the best things this show has done. I loved the hell out of it.
- I dig O'Quinn's little enigmatic smiles.
- Alright...polar bear. Or Santa.
- Much better way to do the polar bear than rushed, crappy looking CGI.
- I got a big laugh from the human scream when Locke threw the knife. At first I thought it was Desmond, but Hurley makes it even funnier.
- "They're like the Einsteins of the bear community."
- "You don't tell me what I can't do." Not quite the line but still nice.
- Locke going in for the hunt: showing us yet again why we all love this guy.
- "Bear? Is that you?"
- Man, Locke was in to growin' the wacky tabacky. Cool.
- Oh CGI bear. Why must you seem so non-threatening?
- Holy shit. Desmond is from the future!
- This is what I love about the show: I didn't know until the last second if John would kill Eddie or not.
- I guess we just met Rodrigo Santoro's character.